Another closet cleaning!

McGinnis

Garmont Argon AT Boots- Used one season, getting a different pair for this season as I no longer will have to skin anywhere. Soles are in great shape, shells and liners as well. I wear a 12, can't find the size on the boot but it says 335mm on the bottom.

$200 o.b.o.

P9183589.JPG

Outdoor Research Water Bottle Jacket- A little dirty, doesn't smell. $5

P9183579.JPG

MSR Rapidfire Stove- Works like a charm, comes with bag and both sets of foil. $20 obo

P9183588.JPG

XL Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiters- No tears, function is 100% $30

P9183583.JPG

Life Link Shovel- Saw very little use. Used twice to put in a tent. $20 obo

P9183577.JPG

Moonstone Gore-Tex Bibs- Size large. I wear a 34-30 and they fit like a proper technical pant. There's some melting on the very bottom of the pant legs (very minimal, doesn't affect function) and a tear in the front that was patched up professionally. They make a great summer alpine bib! Full zip up the leg and through the butt. Email me if you need more pictures. $60

P9183569.JPG

Salomon Boots- Size 46 2/3 (US 12)Still in great shape. $10

P9183584.JPG

Payment through PayPal. Please contact me to discuss shipping. I'm located in Portland Oregon and you're more than welcome to come check it out if you're in the area. What ever doesn't sell is going to eBay in a week.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic