• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Corduroy Man

100 Days 100 Miles 100 Climbs!!!!

First up. St peters dome. Woot! Rock on yourself Cordman!

Keep stoke alive!

KEEP_STOKE_ALIVE.jpgKEEP_STOKE_ALIVE.jpg

Edited by billcoe

Sorry made it a short day. Still recovering from THE DOME. Headed back to go do the Little St. Peter's Dome on Saturday.

damn dood, i had to solo that afternoon - shoulda stayed about for 30 minutes! wasn't so windy you couldn't get a butt lit :)

Steve and I got soaked on Friday racing Kenny and Kelvin to get on Young Warriors. They tried to cut us off at the pass. We got there first though. Got to the top of the third pitch and bailed onto The Corner. Then up to Grassy Ledges to the Jill's Thrill rap. WET I SAY! WET. Still counts as the parameters I set out on this challenge was 100 climbs of varying length. We cut it short because of the rain but the climb was not short on adventure.

Left 2 biners and sling on the 2 pins and rapped with a 60 to the steps on the corner, set up a anchor, and then scrambled over to Jills. It was a torrent going down and I was regreting not manning up and leading the 4th pitch of YW in the rain like I should have.

Still counts as the parameters I set out on this challenge was 100 climbs of varying length.
have some honor and call it what it was - an attempt.

It was a torrent going down and I was regreting not manning up and leading the 4th pitch of YW in the rain like I should have.
not entirely sure i woulda wanted to be on that pitch either, steve-o. kelton and i went all the way up the corner, slipping here and there, but i rather enjoyed it - as did kelton.

Still counts as the parameters I set out on this challenge was 100 climbs of varying length.
have some honor and call it what it was - an attempt.

No I am fairly sure it was climbing. So it counts. And I am the one doing the counting.

Justin, you are cracking me up! Get on up here little doggy and lets do some climbing. We haven't seen hide nor hair of ya at Beacon this year, whats up with that! Yesterday bluebird day there, and today looks like more of the same, but the rain returns tonight, this could be THE END.

thinking about doing a solo lap today steve - was it dry stone yesterday?