Sept 24 until November Climbing Partner

David ODonnell

I'm a Visiting Australian climber in Seattle looking for partners to climb with between 24th September and mid november. I have plenty of time available, particularly during the week. I have an extensive background in Rock and limited Ice experience.

I'm 33, level headed, Very fit and have an easy going character. I'm doing a week long course on Ice and Glacier travel this comming week to get me up to speed on areas that I lack experience in.

I have All the alpine equipment nescassary to do any of the bigger peaks around Seattle including 4 season tent, crampons, axes, rope etc etc. I'm realy keen to meet some motivated climbers in and around Seattle and would love to explore more of the Cascades or other Volcanic peaks. (Rainier, Glacier, Bonanza, Eldorado are on the list...but im pretty easy going and flexible..and open to other suggestions)

I'm an inclusive personality rather than exclusive, so if you'd like to get out and about PM me or send an email davidmobile@live.com.au

cheers!

DOD.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic