Dwayner the Prophet

pope

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

For the record. I have posted about 15 times on this site in the last year and nothing negative. I am not Trask, I have no avatars, I don't spray on anybody or anything or socialize in the climbing community that graces this website any longer. I am not anybody on this site anymore and I like it that way. It was a humorous work distraction for awhile, but I have moved on. I climb, ski, hike, scramble or do something in the mountains almost everyday which is the real juice not this pathetic bunk. Only reason I'm on here now is because it's 2am, I'm at work and thought I'd see what was up. Seems like nothing has changed. Gossip central.

Take care Eric (Pope).

Mike

And he updated www.alpinelite.com too!

[big Grin]

• 3 years later...
Whos up for a game of "Where are they now"? grin.gif

holy crap bill i think you may have found one of the only treds i did not post on blush.gif

Hola Muff!

Looks like you rectified that issue in short order !

BTW, next time you get out this way, look Joseph up, good guy, you'd really enjoy his company.

wave.gif

What a great thread. I especially like when Jon tells Dwayner that he posts stuff that is defaming to women; and then later posts this:

So I can go to the gym and look at some boobies

Nice. hahaha.gif

Wouldn't it be more defaming to tell a woman you didn't notice she had breasts?

Whos up for a game of "Where are they now"? grin.gif

holy crap bill i think you may have found one of the only treds i did not post on blush.gif

Hola Muff!

Looks like you rectified that issue in short order !

BTW, next time you get out this way, look Joseph up, good guy, you'd really enjoy his company.

wave.gif

umm kay is he in the phone book under "joesph"?? wink.gif

wave.gif

UMMMM No, but based on your reaction I might have misjudged. I suspected (based on the spelling) that you were the anonomys poster dissing him on another thread. nevermind, sorry. Trolling for a reaction, now I have another suspect under suspicion.

Nothing to see here folks: confused.gifgrin.gif

wave.gif

UMMMM No, but based on your reaction I might have misjudged. I suspected (based on the spelling) that you were the anonomys poster dissing him on another thread. nevermind, sorry. Trolling for a reaction, now I have another suspect under suspicion.

Nothing to see here folks: confused.gifgrin.gif

silly you Bill, I never post anonymosly... I am all about being seen all the time cool.giffruit.gif