Looking for models for a Hiking Photoshoot

steve-o

I'm a pro photographer looking for male and female models for a photoshoot for Sierra Designs. The shoot will take place in the Cascades sometime in the next two weeks. It will be a 1 day shoot, all day, preferably midweek but weekends may work. The models needs to be 25-30 years old, athletic build, and someone who hikes. The best part...you get paid! You can't beat getting paid to go hiking.

Contact me via email or phone and I can fill you in on details. I will need to see photos to send to Sierra Designs. Feel free to pass this on to someone you think would be appropriate/interested.

Steve

stephen@materaphoto.com

www.materaphoto.com

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The models needs to be 25-30 years old...
A wee discriminatory, eh, steve-o? What about us old farts? We can be pretty, too! :kisss: :)

Sorry, you shouldn't be posting naked pics of yourself if you want a shot at getting hired on a gig like this Sobo. :lmao: Anyway, the jobs been filled I'd suspect from the post below. :whistle:

I'm a 25 year old female, blonde, big tits with an ass like french vanilla ice cream. 50-tap-that-ass-bounce.gif

With a name like Hugh? hmmmm.......