Lost, Mt Erie Aug 20, camalots, cordelettes

crazy_t

First time out climbing in 2 years, took my tots climbing for 1st time on Mt Erie and promptly left gear at crag. Just realized it now.

It was up around the top or climber's right of the summit wall. Tally includes camalots 1, 2 and .75 (1 and 2 old school with wire triggers), I think 1 tcu, a few lockers and a couple of regular biners and 2 cordelettes and a sling or 2.

Would love to get them back, beer reward! You can message me here or call or text Tom at 206 819 3776

Thanks!

Tom

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Matt! I think I was too focused on keeping my 3 y.o. away from the edge when I must have left the TR stuff up there. My fault, but still crossing fingers to get it back.

Attached is action photo of Finn on the first bit. We moved over left for a longer (60-70') pitch next. I took them there because I was aiming for low-key and great views. When Finn got up near the top of the crag, he glanced over his shoulder and stopped in his tracks saying "Whoa! I can see the whole world from up here. What the heck?!". It was awesome.

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/medium/2011-08-20_13-28-48_29.jpg