• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
miker

40th birthday climb-Yosemite-October 17

OK, I will be in the valley Oct 16-19(North Pines) and am hoping to get up something reasonably long and proud for my 40th birthday(Monday October 17). My possible list of climbs to celebrate my 40th birthday includes from easier to harder:

Royal Arches to North Dome (I have climbed arches)

Snake Dike (Did the approach hike, but couldn't find route)

East Buttress of Middle Cathedral (never been on it)

A one or two day aid route if weather is an issue.(Have done 1/3 of the Nose and Leaning Tower and South Face of WA Column.)

I am open to other ideas and will obviously reassess based on weather limitations.

I am not necessarily looking for a ropegun, but would want a competent Yosemite climber, preferably 40 or over to set the proper "old school" feel. ;) I may have a couple friends along, but most are busy in October.

Drop me a message if you might be interested in hooking up.

Miker

Bump?

Heading for the Valley, see ya'll later. Forecast is for 75 and beautiful on Monday...;)