New Avatar

allthumbs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

few thousand dollars in plastic surgery and some nice air brush work and ANY and I do mean ANY woman can look like that [Razz] a natral gift of beauty is one that just is... a woman who looks amazing with her hair alll messy first thing in the morning and NO make up.... I know you guys dig on the all made up kind, and more power to you, she just isn't real.

I do not feel scorned. I know what I look like.... [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

That's good thinking ryland

(according to this 26-year-old's brain)

the question is, could she check if her harness is doubled-back? Maybe a parabolic mirror would be helpful.
[Confused]

Iain you know I love ya, but I do have to point out that just because she is blonde (notice the dye job

[Razz] ) and busty.... Does not MEAN that she is stupid. Scary that I can argue both sides of this, isn't it? [Wink]

nally posted by sk:

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

That's good thinking ryland

(according to this 26-year-old's brain)

the question is, could she check if her harness is doubled-back? Maybe a parabolic mirror would be helpful.
[Confused]

Iain you know I love ya, but I do have to point out that just because she is blonde (notice the dye job

[Razz] ) and busty.... Does not MEAN that she is stupid. Scary that I can argue both sides of this, isn't it? [Wink]

Let me put it in plain english. Her rack's in the way. She couldn't see her harness.

[Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by ryland moore:

Don't cut on women who can't look as pretty as you are without all the expensive boob jobs and fakeness. JK is a lucky man. Not all women are as lucky. Am I getting brownie points SK? Hopefully, cause I'm really trying to get on the SK's good side, so I will have an "in" with her friend!

Brownie points noted

[big Grin] you have my blessing [Wink][Razz]