Two Thousand Years of Chinese Climate

MtnGoat

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

wrong e-rock! ...scientist as a rule of thumb are 95% liberal hippes...given that it is easy to interpolate that they have an agenda...not that i give a shit...casue one way or another shit aint gonna change especially form bantering on some fucking website...if you are that ocncerned go bitch to your poloticians i'm sure they are used to long winded trite bull shit comming from people that make up 90% of their statistics...
[Wink][sleep]

I almost didn't wanna waste my time with this Fence Sitter because every argument that comes out of your mouth is based on a political ideology and not facts. You think because yo've been in school for a year or two you know who 95%of scientists are or where 90% of statistics come from?

I've got some more statistics for you that sound a lot like your own.

99% of all violent crime is commited by minorities.

99.9% of all men who work in flower shops are gay

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

sorry as a rule of thumb i dont like homosexuals...its not like i'm homophobic...i just dont like ya...sorry
[hell no]

Actually by definition that is homophobia (which usually stems from latent homosexual desires). If I ask you to snuggle and you claim you're not gay, that's one thing. If I ask ya to snuggle and you claim you hate me for it, well my friend that's a form of bigotry known as homophobia.

quote:

did i say i hated you? no i said i didn't particulrly like fags...i just dont like certain characteristics and personality traits that many of them have...sorry if that isn't PC enough for ya...
[Roll Eyes]
but i'll get over it...hope youwill someday sugga!
[Wink]

the way they always check you out or what? the rainbow stickers? the moustaches? Dont you go to Homophobia U. there in Langley anyways bible thumper? [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

did i say i hated you? no i said i didn't particulrly like fags...i just dont like certain characteristics and personality traits that many of them have...sorry if that isn't PC enough for ya...
[Roll Eyes]
but i'll get over it...hope youwill someday sugga!
[Wink]

the way they always check you out or what? the rainbow stickers? the moustaches? Dont you go to Homophobia U. there in Langley anyways bible thumper?
[Confused]
[laf]