This is a test of my offensive Avatar Image

Necronomicon

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Is that anchor bomber?"

"Yeah, I, errr, um, clasped the biner thingies into that metal stuff up there, and then put some of that cord stuff through it till she looked good. I pulled on it real hard, see, and it weren't going nowhere."

Regardless of if the anchor is bomber or not (reality), my perception is that the anchor is spooky because the person cannot explain what they have done.

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

It's no coincedence that, if you arrange the letters in "George W. Bush", you can spell out "Worthless douche-bag illiterate moron selected as president by an oligarchical ruling class, and with no mandate from the people" Go figure!

So I guess you'd rather Gore be in there. If you want, I can call the waaaambulance in for you.

[Roll Eyes]

actually, GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH (George Sr.) is an anagram of HUGE BERSERK REBEL WARTHOG

and I remember RONALD WILSON REAGAN = INSANE ANGLO WARLORD too. [laf]

any more good ones?

actually I just remembered CLINTON PRESIDENT OF THE USA = HE FINDS INTERNS TO COPULATE

[ 09-16-2002, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

Anyone who believes our current president is
the best person for the job in this country
is simply not facing reality. I don't need to name alternatives to back this up, there are hundreds: democrat, republican, or none of the above. Whether or not you agree w/ the administration's policies becomes secondary when our president makes us look like fools through his inability to create a coherent sentence or present an intelligent response to any unprepped question. Vicente Fox has a more impressive command of our language than our own president.

Your point has no merit, Iain. And I will ask you to name alternatives; there were only 4 or 5 candidates to choose from on your ballot. Opening the field to the "hundreds" is an obvious dodge of the issue. Bush is the best of what was available.

At about 14 i asked my dad if he ever wanted to be presedent. What he told me was that anyone one who wanted to be presedent was wrong for the job [Razz] , anyone who was realy verry smart or had a grasp on our political system would want nothing with being the president. it is just percieved power. For idiots and glory hounds [big Grin]

real men want to be dictator [Wink]

[ 09-16-2002, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TimL:

Yep, Bush is a good leader in these difficult times. Tell me who you'd think would be better before you pan this point.

Yeah....I like his stratergy...and his public speaking skills are top notch. How could anyone think he is an idiot.

Answer the question, dipshit, instead of just throwing stones. Who would do a better job?

Powell was the one who let Saddam live. He's too soft and wishy-washy.

Greg[/QB]

Dipshit? That sounds pretty juvenile to me. Are you going to call me a fart knocker next? Enough with the personal insults.

There are many candidates out there for both parties that would do a much better job then the person we have in office. To get down to the point. President Bush is looked at as the figurehead for out country. When he gets on the media and looks like a fool it does not project a good image of our country.

quote:

There are many candidates out there for both parties that would do a much better job then the person we have in office. To get down to the point. President Bush is looked at as the figurehead for out country. When he gets on the media and looks like a fool it does not project a good image of our country.[/QB]

Out of all of these "many" can't you name one to help us all out? [Roll Eyes]

quote:

There are many candidates out there for both parties that would do a much better job then the person we have in office.

Who? I'm curious. Several people have said this same thing, but no one will commit to putting a name in the ring.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, TimL is a fartknocker [big Grin]

[ 09-16-2002, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

Exactly my point FIGURE HEAD. bush has nor real power. The only thing he can do is make us look stupid in the eyes of the world [Roll Eyes] (Like we don't already) we are kindergatners playing at high school. and bush just proves how under educated and narrow minded americans are. If you think about it realy, most americans DO NOT EVEN HAVE THIS DISSCUSSION!!! the are so bussy talking about some football game or who got kicked off American idol that they can't be bothered to even think about what our president may or may not be doing. This is not considered polite conversation at school events. [Eek!][Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Your point has no merit, Iain. And I will ask you to name alternatives; there were only 4 or 5 candidates to choose from on your ballot. Opening the field to the "hundreds" is an obvious dodge of the issue. Bush is the best of what was available.

Look I'll gladly acknowledge that the selection was poor. But to defend our president' with "there were no better alternatives in november" is defeatist and simplistic. The viable alternatives (if any) were flushed out long before the balllots were printed. Sure, that's a tired old argument from someone on the sidelines, but so be it. GWB still has the stage presence of a toddler and I feel embarassed as an American when I consider that people outside of the country pigeonhole me with him as symbols of Americana.

Sorry this stuff gets old real fast on a climbing board. I'll try to keep my bored employee carcass out of these topics now.