• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

What do you think of my offensive avatar image?

I like Bush, what's your point?

Yep, Bush is a good leader in these difficult times. Tell me who you'd think would be better before you pan this point.

Colin Powel (did I spell his name right???) well any way him. He would be better.

quote:

Originally posted by kashmir:

I love it this topic has almost generated as much spray as my DATING SERVICE idea. you people are all sooo awesome.

HEY WHO WANTS TO START A DATING SERVICE?????
[sNAFFLEHOUND][sNAFFLEHOUND]

Yeah, I'll get back to politics a bit later. Time to make love, not war. Now where's that dating service thread again? [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:

Yep, Bush is a good leader in these difficult times. Tell me who you'd think would be better before you pan this point.

Xena, the Warrior President. If diplomacy fails, she's not afraid to fight for what she believes in. And she looks good in leather, too! [big Grin]

-

quote:

Originally posted by Uncle Tricky:

quote:

Veggie wrote: Yep, Bush is a good leader in these difficult times. Tell me who you'd think would be better

-

-

HEY SADDAM YA WANT SOME HORSECOCK??? HAH??? WHAT??? YEAH ITS IN THE GUIDEBOOK! WHATEVER I WROTE IN THERE... TAKE THE OBVIOUS 3RD CLASS GULLY!

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by TimL:

Yeah....I like his stratergy...and his public speaking skills are top notch. How could anyone think he is an idiot. [Roll Eyes]

Answer the question, dipshit, instead of just throwing stones. Who would do a better job?

Powell was the one who let Saddam live. He's too soft and wishy-washy.

Greg[/QB]

quote:

Originally posted by Uncle Tricky:

What we need right now is a leader who will feel our pain. I say we change the constitution to bring back a leader with real vision, leadership and integrity!

-

Eat shit, you tool. Move to Cuba; I hear that Fidel is really in touch with the people down there. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

who gives a shit how he speaks, his cabinet gets busy with goblins

Millions of people.

It is not truth that matters, but rather, how it is perceived.

That's why the media exists - to help us "perceive" reality.

[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes] Did they actually make you learn stuff in the Oregon school system or just sit around and feel good about yourselves?

Greg W

When neither fly fishing nor bottom fishing can be practiced, in consequence of certain forbidding circumstances of water and season, trolling can be resorted to as an excellent substitute.

The best general bait for all sorts of trolling is the Clinton. The baits must be strong and lively, and placed on the hooks with as little injury to them as possible.

Allow the bait to swim, here and there, generally at mid-water, but in deep places, deeper, drawing it up gently to the surface now and then, letting it sink again and guiding it to the best looking spots of the locality.

The merit of Clinton bait is that is allows the troller to strike quickly, before the fastidious fish suspecting something wrong, has time to eject the bait from his mouth.

[ 09-16-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Uncle Tricky ]

Anyone who believes our current president is the best person for the job in this country is simply not facing reality. I don't need to name alternatives to back this up, there are hundreds: democrat, republican, or none of the above. Whether or not you agree w/ the administration's policies becomes secondary when our president makes us look like fools through his inability to create a coherent sentence or present an intelligent response to any unprepped question. Vicente Fox has a more impressive command of our language than our own president.