• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by iceguy:

WTF!
[Mad]

War may sometimes be necessary, but people die fighting wars and that is not a very "entertaining" thought.

[hell no]-

WTF! [Roll Eyes]

I wonder why movies like Pearl Harbour, Platoon, Spartacus, Apocolypse now, Saving Private Ryan, The Patriot, Full Metal Jacket, Enemy at the Gate(to name a few)are so popular [Confused] . Probably NOT because they are "entertaining".

quote:

Originally posted by salbrecher:

quote:

Originally posted by iceguy:

WTF!
[Mad]

War may sometimes be necessary, but people die fighting wars and that is not a very "entertaining" thought.

[hell no]-

WTF!
[Roll Eyes]

I wonder why movies like Pearl Harbour, Platoon, Spartacus, Apocolypse now, Saving Private Ryan, The Patriot, Full Metal Jacket, Enemy at the Gate(to name a few)are so popular
[Confused]
. Probably NOT because they are "entertaining".

Yes it is entertaining to watch actors pretend to fight, but I think it isn't very entertaining to be in a real war.

quote:

Originally posted by kashmir:

I think that thelawgoddess and trask would make good drill sgt's!!!!!. WAR MAY BE STUPID AND POINTLESS BUT, I DONT WANT TO BE IN A BUILDING ONE OF THESE DAYS AND HAVE SOMEONE RAM A PLANE INTO IT!!!!!. you guys are all my heros
[MR T]

You are pathetic. Tell us, did your fat ass ever serve or do you sit behind a monitor and talk shit because you are scared to defend your country? It's reall easy when you are not out there in the trenches with bullets coming by. And it's even easier to send someone else's kids out there to fight a war for you.

my brother is gone somewhere blwoing people up and what not.....i on the other hand is medically disqualified......so i will shoot you, if you come over here and attack, but i will not go over there and kill.......

i like to eat what i shoot and i think humans would taste nasty!!!!

necro, please stop using all petroleum based products and all paper products. we have killed for these and you now have blood on your hands!!!

you murderer!!!

Hmmm ... it's not 1938.

Maybe those of you on the war wagon wouldn't be so pro-war if the shit happened in America a little more often, and it was your family getting ripped apart by mis-targeted cluster bombs. The fact that what we see and hear of war is what the military allows the news media to see keeps us far removed from the images of slaughtered innocent families. We wouldn't want the public to actually know what was going on and stop supporting our military campaign, now would we? After all, what's a few poor brown people compared to good numbers in the public opinion polls?

Wake the fuck up.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Hmmm ... it's not 1938.

Maybe those of you on the war wagon wouldn't be so pro-war if the shit happened in America a little more often, and it was your family getting ripped apart by mis-targeted cluster bombs. The fact that what we see and hear of war is what the military allows the news media to see keeps us far removed from the images of slaughtered innocent families. We wouldn't want the public to actually know what was going on and stop supporting our military campaign, now would we? After all, what's a few poor brown people compared to good numbers in the public opinion polls?

Wake the fuck up.

Didn't we just do this a year ago in Sept? You wake the fuck up.

Dr Flash Amazing,

You are an idiot. I think it's great that we stormtroop places like Afghanistan. Maybe you should have been the sole target of the airplane attacks last September. It is and always will be inevitable that innocent citizens will perish during war time. To act like it is the intention of the troops out there or blame it on them is a gross overstatement. Get real jackass.

there are times when turning the other cheek is not a wise choice.

beware the person who ever tries to lay a hand on my child for then you will see the violence of one woman tuned mother couger.

to commit acts of violece on the innocent is wrong, to allow acts of violence to be commited uppon the innocent is wrong.so what is it that we do when the government of a people is evil?

Do you want your life dictated by islamic fundamentalists? If not, then the anti-war activists out there need to shut that fucking hole in their head called a mouth and realize that war is sometimes necessary to preserve a way of life. And yes, I did serve six years in the U.S. Navy and I did help to scoop up body parts off the USS Stark after it was hit by an Iraqi anti-ship missile back in 1987.

-Heinous