Where are you skiing?

Frankazoid

Just wondering where my fellow WA skiers are getting there turns in...

I have been working in great falls MT for a couple months, and on my one day off a week I am able to drive to Logan Pass at Glacier NP and get some good lines. Lots of snow at Logan Pass. Come join me on Sundays if you can! I'll try to remember to put a TR together for this coming sunday's trip. Im going to ski what I beleive to be Mt. Clements. :grin:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Feck said, but I did a couple of good lines off the top of Chinook on the north sides. Going fast there though.

But super easy approach for a bad foot and a 1/2 day so seems like a good option.

Montana? Let's see soem pictures :)

cant figure out how to upload my photos...

July had some good skiing at logan pass, then 5 feet of snow melted in 2 weeks. I didn't do any skiing on my last trip. Instead I just hiked down to Hidden Lake which was amazing. Kevino- stoked your getting turns in the Alpental area. I wish I was there. Anybody hear the predictions for the winter coming up? Iv'e searched the internet and cant really find anything.