Rainier - DC Route???

myaces

Looking for one or two people who might be interested in a standard DC route 2-3 day trip within the next week or so. I just lost my climbing partners and was supposed to go this week so sorry for the last minute notice.

I did the same route last year and made it 1K short as we were turned back by the weather.

I'm pretty flexible, can go almost any day.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Jordan and I would be interested doing Rainier this wed and thursday, the 10th and 11th. I tried the DC route 3 weeks ago but also turned back due to weather. I am a strong climber and I believe I could do it if I have good weather and a good partner. Let me know if this would work for you, I live in West Seattle.

Thanks

I might be able to do Aug 26-27 or even Sept 2-3. Also looking to do DC Sept 15-16 and then Baker Sept 19-21 with guys interested in doing Denali next May. Let me know of any opportunities or if you want to join us with something I just mentioned. I can hold my own in terms of experience etc, and prefer to have experienced guys outnumber newbies (but hey, gotta start some time right?). Email me at Gardner@coldkerins.com

I might be able to do Aug 26-27 or even Sept 2-3. Also looking to do DC Sept 15-16 and then Baker Sept 19-21 with guys interested in doing Denali next May. Let me know of any opportunities or if you want to join us with something I just mentioned. I can hold my own in terms of experience etc, and prefer to have experienced guys outnumber newbies (but hey, gotta start some time right?). Email me at Gardner@coldkerins.com

Sent you an email Gardner!

Edited by Adam Watts

Looking to do a 2 day ascent via DC this weekend (August 20/21). Either make it to Muir or all the way to Ingraham for camp and then summit the next day. I have one other partner currently. I have alpine experience with Hood and Enchantment peaks, but minimal crevasse rescue experience.

Let me know if anyone wants in on the climb.