Lanjeager

layton

Do canadian grocery stores still sell that 4 stick pre packaged Landjeager?

What brand is it? I want to see if I can order some for the USA.

Also, Fern maybe you know since you gave me one once, what are those awesome fruit and veggies bars called?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this stuff non-sweet? The only jerky I've been able to find in stores lately is way too sweet for me. Even the non-Teriyaki variety tastes likes it been soaked in sugar. All I want is meat taste. Smoky and salty are allright, but no yucky sweet please.

The best landjaeger deal in Metro-Van is from the International Sausage House on Gilmore at Lougheed (American tourons should exit at Willingdon and navigate westward). Buy a pack of 20 and you get a free double Kielbasa!!

"Yoo vant gahrleek or NO?" :hcluv:

You can also get these awesome thick-cut smoked porkchops, and free schmalz. Sadly no speck.

• 2 weeks later...

after running out of my yummy costco mangos, i went on the hunt for those canadian fruit and veggie bars that are really good dru posted. They are really hard to get in the USA and are really expensive regardless. The "+ Veggie" is carrot - that's it. So screw it.

the landjeager at the local german deli here in SLC is gross, so I'll be hunting that down next