Rainier 2-4 Sep

Dave7

Looking for a couple of people to head up the DC over the holiday weekend. About me, strong, fit, have experiencing climbing on rainier, had to turn back twice because of conditions. PM or email me if your interested. leydetd@gmail.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am interested in climbing Rainier again this summer - but not all that excited about doing so over a holiday week-end. Crowds up there are already bad enough as it is. Are you open to getting a team together on different dates?

Gardner

I have summited Rainier and several other NW volcanos.

Sent you an email.

Edited by Gardner

Looking for a couple of people to head up the DC over the holiday weekend. About me, strong, fit, have experiencing climbing on rainier, had to turn back twice because of conditions. PM or email me if your interested. leydetd@gmail.com

Perfect timing for me. Do you have transportation to the mountain from seattle?

I'm good to go on any of the following dates:

August 16-19 and 22nd -Sept 15th. Still think it best to avoid Labor Day and week-ends in general if possible. Have all gear needed including 60 M rope. Looking to go up a couple of times if the opportunity presents itself - and/or climb another peak as well. Anyone, interested, drop me an email at Gardner@coldkerins.com. I've been in Siberia for the last year and need to climb!

Edited by Gardner

Gardner - I emailed you back

All - barring any changes in my class schedule, I am planning on taking 10 days off in September (15-25 or so) to climb rainier and some other peaks (baker, shuksan). Let me know if this works for anyone and they want to join the adventure!