Wanted: 3/8 Stainless Steel Bolts and Hangers

RS2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to buy some stainless bolts and hangers. I guess if you have extra sds bits laying around I would buy those too. Let me know what you have! Thanks so much!

Are you looking for a handout or wondering where to buy this stuff?

In case it's the latter:

304 SS 3/8" studs:

http://www.emisupply.com/catalog/wejit-ankrtite-wedge-anchors-stainless-steel-p-9142.html

SS hangers:

http://www.climbaxe.com/climbaxebolthanger.aspx

Chad

I know where to buy them, I was just hoping maybe a fellow CC member might have some laying around that I could buy and not have to pay 6 bucks per bolt from fixe.

Also I should have been more specific I am looking for 5 piece rawl bolts.

Edited by RS2

No, pending permission from the forest service (unless its considered wilderness) I was going to set a few anchors on opal creek wall to see if there is any potential for some sport routes.

where is salem boulders? Or is the retaining wall on the railroad tracks considered salem boulders?

Yeah, that might be a problem being in the wilderness area. But there is lots of potential for some hard bolted routes. Especially through the roof. If I got permission for a couple bolted anchors at the top, it wouldn't be that hard to set some fixed lines and work some quality routes. But seems like bolts may not be permissible. Too bad there isn't more cracks to climb up there.

I've got 15 NEW Climb Axe SS bolt hangers that I'd part with for $25. Call me, as I don't check this site or the email registered with this site hardly ever.

I'm on the eastside and frequent the vertical worlds.

425seven three six7818

Pat

I've got 15 NEW Climb Axe SS bolt hangers that I'd part with for $25. Call me, as I don't check this site or the email registered with this site hardly ever.

I'm on the eastside and frequent the vertical worlds.

425seven three six7818

Pat

I'll buy them if RS2 doesn't. Are you going to pursue these RS2?

Chad

First person to call is first to get them. Their yours if you want them Lodestone. Just call me. I was going to post them "FOR SALE" and saw this WTB post as I logged on. Still up for grabs, and I'll throw one more in. Call it 16 for $25.

I still want to replace a bad bolt on Clay and a few other climbs, so I am keep a few.