Survived Denali...

TheNumberNine

21 days on the mountain... It was a truly epic climb. I spent a week in Anchorage hanging out with a buddy and did some class 4 river rafting on the Matanuska River and yachting on the Prince William Sound. Jumped a 1 AM flight outta Ancho-town last night and am back safe in California. Boy, what a ride! Now I'll probably sleep for a week....

Edited by TheNumberNine

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, fellas! What a climb... It's surreal the whole time you're there... I feel like I'm still processing. I'm doing a Mt. Shasta climb in August and I'm hoping I can squeeze in a Rainier summit before school starts up again. Rainier will have to wait if my buddies end up agreeing to bike to San Diego with me :crazy:

Edited by TheNumberNine

Made it to the top on Jun 18th in 13 days and out on 15th day.We were blessed with glorious weather on all 15 days.Summit day was just perfect.An incredible experience indeed.

I MUST have passed you somewhere on the mountain... cool beans, bro! Congrats on the summit!!

Edited by TheNumberNine