Adams &/or Jefferson in a week or 2?

diggler

Greetings fellow climbers. The purpose of this post is two-fold. 1. How are the glacier/snow conditions right now. 2. I need a partner.

Jefferson or maybe Whitewater Glacier on Jefferson, & Adams Glacier on Adams are what I'm interested in.

I'm pretty easy to get along with, & have been doing various mountain-related activities for awhile now. Have the necessary accessories, & hopefully enough good judgment, too :)

Before replying, please take a sec to look into the routes- they are certainly not beginner climbs, & experience on glaciers/steep snow/potential ice-climbing required. I plan on being in the area in the next week or 2. Doesn't matter to me what time of week it is (i.e. doesn't need to be on a weekend).

Plan on being in Portland for a day or 3, & I'll be in Seattle towards the end of the month. Thanks for reading. If interested, shoot me an email or gimme a ring. Peace. -Dirk 510.393.2651

Edited by diggler

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic