• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Chad_A

Cams FS- list update

Some stuff has sold, but there's still some goods here! #2 and #3 TCUs with one season (if that) on them! Master Cams with only slight wear! And some cheap pieces (if reslung for a very moderate cost at a place like Climb Max) that would be great for a starter rack!

You can see the pic, but here is the list.

Metolius TCUs-

#0 (2)- $20 ea. -might need a re-sling.

#2 (1)- $35- very slightly used

#3 (1)- $35- very slightly used

#4 (1)- $10- old school, but good. could use re-sling.

#5 (1)- $20- this is a 4CU. Good working condition, could use re-sling.

Metolius Master Cam-

#3-5, all in great working condition. $35 each.

BD C3 (small new cam)

#2- $35. Good condition. Was replacement for a #1 Master Cam I got stuck and had to leave.

I don't check PMs here, so please email me at anderson7149ATcomcastDOTnet

Buyer pays shipping. In return, I will do my damndest to get the goods out as fast as I can, Prioriy Mail if you like.

5912190359_da91bb1ec7_b.jpg

Edited by Chad_A

I sent you an email yesterday about the Master Cams...

Edited by Mirk's

Thanks for posting. I'm just checking in this morning; I'll send out emails notifying where people are at with the stuff. Thanks all-

Ok, #1-2 Master Cams gone.

#1-3 Newer C4s gone.

Wallnuts gone.

Rest still here, don't be bashful.

Chad - Got your call when I got in late the other night. I am all up on gear. Thanks though. Send me an email @ tyson.gebauer@wecu dot com I have some stuff to ask you as well as some things you may be interested in.

Tyson