richard_noggin

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

I'm not a snob, I hate everybody.

Hey, dammit! DFA lives by that line (or at least variations thereupon). He was even going to try for a vanity license plate reading "H8 EVR1." Perhaps one day, when he has money to squander on such trivialities.

[ 08-06-2002, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

This is kind of funny. Frist lets talk bikes. I rode a harley for while, and yes I and my partners made fun of the rice burners rockets, or any thing else you want to call those piece of shits. Now for calling routes, red point pink black or blue, who cares, nobody but the person who is climbing it, so they can fill better. I don't need a name to make me fill better, it is what it is.

DFA: Kubiak is a riot. Is he back in this part of the world? did he finish med school? I'd love to clip some bolts with him yelling at me about the sequence, he's the only guy who really knows how to do that right. For a guy who climbs the grades he does, he's got no attitude. Plus he's been nice enuf to put up a rope on an .11 for me (and take it down when I'm done flailing) on occasion.

And Jon, [Frown] sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that it was "our" board, I guess you have suggested that it sort of belongs to all of us even though you and Tim pay for us to play, and maybe, well, anyway, I'm sorry.

What up Trask, [geek] crack Baby [Confused][Mad] Dude thats old smack you must be a tweaker Cyber crank maggot xhead .I told you i am not on this site 24/7 wait till i'm online so we can battle it out in the Thunder dome

The little Trask wee wee wanker geting scared because there is a new spraymaster in town [Eek!] ?

The good doctor is obviously climbs it all and is well read .

I will admit that you surf the net way more and come up with some really good pic's but spray'in and climb'in he can kick yur [Moon]

That bit of beta about Messner cracked me up.I have read all his books ,liked them but thought he had a hollier than thou attitude so I was really get'in tired of that same old quote: bolts are the murder of the impossiable. The trad's wear like wear'in it out [Roll Eyes]

The view from the top of the big hill is not that great,only the last two pitches of Outer space are steller,and godzilla is harder than 5.9 hows that for troll'in [laf][big Drink]

[ 08-07-2002, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: richard noggin ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

True! Cc.com is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the megaconglomerate AmazingCo., Inc. This means you're all subject to the unpredictable, iron-fisted whim of Dr. Flash Amazing, malicious mastermind and terrifying tycoon.

Cower, unwashed dogs!
[Mad]

you are full of goat piss [laf]

quote:

True! Cc.com is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the megaconglomerate AmazingCo., Inc. This means you're all subject to the unpredictable, iron-fisted whim of Dr. Flash Amazing, malicious mastermind and terrifying tycoon.

Cower, unwashed dogs!
[Mad]

Then I demand payment for my survices. As sexiest poster here

[Wink] i should be payed twice as much as anyone else.

jon and timmay get it for free, you gots to pay, sucker. PER WORD [Razz]

quote:

Cower, unwashed dogs!
[Mad]

I bet that iron fist is pretty rough on your horsecock. or do you lube it up with armourall.

You blasphemous heathen infidels had best learn to behave. The iron fist delivers a firm, disciplinary spanking to the unbelieving. Dr. Flash Amazing ate crag.com for breakfast, and is in the midst of polishing of smithrock.com. Don't think your little e-alpine playground here is safe from AmazingCo., Inc.'s nefarious tentacles.

Now, who would like to pay homage to the bolt, the quickdraw, and the Gri-Gri?

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

this place is going sporto? fuck, what a bummer.

Balls! Sportism is the way of the future (much like kickboxing, for those John Cusack fans keeping score at home)! Even lauded mountaineer and adventurer Reinhold Messner was recently seen hangdogging limestone at Ceuse, clad in Prana shorts and La Sportiva slippers, hollering for crux beta.

Submit, damn you!

I've seen a lot of people who appear to prefer

the draws pre-placed, but it is not my bag. Can't say I haven't, but I prefer the red point.

Personally, placing the draws just feels better to me. Climbing is as safe as the climber, the belayer, the gear and the route. I feel it can

ease some climbs by about a letter grade. So if

the draws are hanging, I will tell you, "It was a

pink point." I probably have no ethics, since I

had to work and rehearse to get my first lead, and it took two afternoons of toproping before

I got my first redpoint. I don't judge others climbing preferences, but when someones says, "I got it." "It went down." "I styled it."

I guess I think of the Red Point, placing the

draws. Oh well, I was never much for too much

protection

[ 08-07-2002, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: MountainBetty ]