Shuksan N. face?

sverdina

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that in 10 months you have written 2200 posts...22o a month, that is 7.5 posts a day...how could you climb while posting 7.5 posts a day!?!?! and not one post is climbing related!?!?! that is the mind boggling part of it all...i just dont understand how 2200 posts can be made on a climbers' board and not one be about climbing...absolutely breaktaking

Dang! I ain't had this much fun since I put some red ants and black ants in a jar and shook it up. [laf]

A few years back there was a terrible dust up on the rec.skiing newsgroup and three or four folks in Seattle got involved and moved the dispute to the real world, with fisticuffs, reporting work time spent online and getting people fired, beating up cars with baseball bats, restraining orders, and stalker accusations. I believe the judge even tried to sentance one of the combatants to staying off the newsgroup for a year. Anyway, if you ask me, Trask not going over to Mountain Man's house to engage in the pugilistic arts is a good thing, and its not about who would win. Next thing you know, Ken Schram would be writing editorials about CC.com

[ 08-07-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Off White ]