Shuksan N. face?

sverdina

whatever kids i have probably done more climbing than the both of you together as well as posting more spray than both of you could ever hope to in a lifetime [Roll Eyes]

I'm reminded of the story of the name of Mt. Fable: [the following quote is extracted from Bow Valley Rock and may be slightly misquoted] "An unsuccesful party having muddled around behind Exshaw for a goodly interval, claimed difficulties including horrendous bushwacking and difficult technical ground had prevented their ascent. The first ascent party named the summit after their successful ascent the following month encountered none of these difficulties." [laf]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

if you guys start posting resumes and shit to figure out who is the authority on bad brush I'm outta here we all know what bad brush is don't we?
[Roll Eyes]

I know, you're wondering if that's a promise or a threat.
[laf]

rock on!
[rockband][big Drink]

here is what i would define as good bush. i wouldnt mind bushwacking thru this at all!!!! -

yeah mountainman i hiked in through old growth forest with no snow the whole way. i bet that that has changed a lot in the intervening couple of years. i must have managed to hit it in the magical 5 minute period all year when the bush had gone to Mexico on vacation or something. [laf] i can tell it really pisses you off that i made it and you didnt so i am going to keep repeating that until i can think of something better to do [geek]

dru- i know you have done more shit than i have...but you...are an ass hole and a giant prick...i enjoy climbing not just talking about it....yeah you've probably done some sick shit...but why did you do it? so that you could spray about it? get a life ass hole you are more of a kid than i am and i am only 20 [rockband]

quote:

Originally posted by RedMonk:

dru- i know you have done more shit than i have...but you...are an ass hole and a giant prick...i enjoy climbing not just talking about it....yeah you've probably done some sick shit...but why did you do it? so that you could spray about it? get a life ass hole you are more of a kid than i am and i am only 20
[rockband]

i did it for the chicks [laf]

dare ya to try the NF without hitting brush now asshole...dare ya...why dont you go down there and take some pictures of the trail and you being swallowed alive by wild rasperries?? if you are such a stud climber you probably can do this in what "45 minute bushwack"??? no big deal right....go prove it

"did it for the chicks" how many women do you know that give a shit about the fucking approach to the NF of shucksun?!?! mabe 10 in washington (8 of which are on this site). i give mountain man credit for standing his ground and i know he has a resume to back it up...you on the otherhand have 6000 posts.... [rockband]

ya! i made it "CRONIC gumby"! [big Drink]

[ 08-06-2002, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: RedMonk ]

quote:

Originally posted by MountainMan:

It doesn't piss me off at all ... because you haven't been up there this year. Until you have seen the conditions I saw, your opinion means about as much as your posts on this board.

Hey trask, I gave you my address faggot. Are you gonna keep on talkin shit on a message board or come say it to my face? You can say it's the address to the Cadillac grill all you want, but I gave you MY REAL address and you haven't been knocking on my door recently asking to get knocked the fuck out. Have you?

Who is the real pussy trask? You fucking pussy.

I went to your house, pussy. All I heard was the back door slam and someone running down the back alley. Was that you, or your male biatch?

quote:

trask- have you even been in the vicinity of the NF? if not shut the fuck up and stick to the spray section... you have nothing to contribute... even less than dru...CLIMB!
[rockband]

You are awfully bitter for such a young man. No doubt your McDonald's and Nintendo upbringing has affected you. Did your parents not love you enough or is your avatar a picture of the catholic priest who touched you inappropriately? I don't know Dru, but I have friends who do and he knows his stuff.

Climb for the chics! Party down! [big Drink][rockband]

quote:

"did it for the chicks" how many women do you know that give a shit about the fucking approach to the NF of shucksun?!?! mabe 10 in washington (8 of which are on this site). i give mountain man credit for standing his ground and i know he has a resume to back it up...you on the otherhand have 6000 posts....
[rockband]

ya! i made it "CRONIC gumby"!
[big Drink]

see i was right to do it for the chicks cause i know probably 40 or 50 climber chicks and you apparently know only 10...only 10 climber chix in washington, hell, there are more of Beckey's ex girlfriends alone than that in washington [laf]

im gonna leave the obvious bush joke to trask here cause he hasnt been served up many soft hit straight lines in the last few weeks [Razz]

i didnt really think after doing TNF it was a good route worth repeating but maybe i will send some delegates over there with beta so they can repeat it [big Grin] any takers? i will provide successful delegates with free [big Drink]

i dont doubt he has a great resume...in fact i know he does...but he doesn't have to be an ass hole and trash people that are still getting to be stronger climbers... by the way i dont eat mcdonalds and i never played nintendo...i was in the woods in my back yard as a kid...so...now that you are done with all your elitist-overgeneralizing-shittalking spray i am joining mountain man in leaving this spray fest of people who haven't even seen what they are talking about...au revoir [rockband]

DRU SUX!!!!! DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz] DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz] DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz] DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz] DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz] DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz] DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!!DRU SUX!!!!! [Razz]