Bosch Bulldog Drill Problem

JonNelson

I've been using a Bosch 11213R Bulldog powerdrill without any problems, and then this past Wednesday, over the course of drilling about 1/2 a hole, the thing stopped working.

When I first started drilling, the power would come on only when the trigger was depressed half-way (it would shut off if fully depressed). Then, after half a hole, the power ceased completely. The battery was fine - the problem instead seemed to be related to the trigger.

If you have had a similar problem, what did you do?

The drill must be more than 10 years old (Perhaps over 20 -- I'm borrowing it.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jon

i brought my bulldog to these guys a few years ago and they cleaned and service it for around $25. they are worth checking out.

Tool Pros

10334 Lake City Way NE

Seattle, WA 98125

I've used George for the repair of electric and pneumatic tools for over 25 years. I cannot say enough good things about Tool Pro's. He gives great service at a fair price.

Is that not over by Best Freinds Espresso? No wonder you reccomend ;)

:wave: Chris

Not at all. Best Friends Espresso is about 6 miles from Tool Pro's. Chicka Latte is less than 10 blocks away from Tool Pro's.

Sadly, Heather, the chick with the huge knockers from New York, who works the PM shift at Chicka Latte will soon be moving to Thailand for a new job.

Everyone with a broken tool in Seattle will miss her

Every climber, especially those just starting out who don't have gear racks yet, should own at least 2. They should be issued with the new chalkbags on the 1st day they go climbing. It's nice to have backup battery power anyway.

choosy_mothers_reach_for_the_drill_1.jpg

Thank you for your contribution Don. Back at ya. :poke:

....sheese, I get sucked into the Raindawg sideshow too easily. I was trying to resist his troll over here: http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1024250/1 I don't really believe that stuff I wrote about beginners owning 2 drills and all.

How did the tool repair work out?

Edited by billcoe