best horsecock flavor

thelawgoddess

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard salami's are pretty good and are usually spicier, summer sausages are okay, but mellower tasting. TLG, with the nature of your recent topics, are you lacking in the physical intimacy department? [big Grin]

TLG says, "i've had horsecock on many occasion ... and i've found that not all of them taste the same. some are yummy as shit ... but some just taste like shit." Reminds me of a joke: How can you tell if your boyfriend is gay? His dick tastes like shit. Sorry couldn't resist. [laf]

Greg W

That stuff that TigerBoy was talking about is fine meat. There's one they have at the Central Market, not sure if I could call it horsecock, maybe more like average man-cock, that matches that description, and is mighty, mighty tasty. It's on the spendy side, around $4 for a man-sized, wrapped in white stuff, er, unit, but man, oh Manitoba, it's no Hillshire farms nonsense! Tasty, dry, and firm! Not too greasy, and probably from Europe. Hm, I might have dated someone meeting that description, come to think of it....but I digress....

Does that sound like some sort of Minivan Horsecock, or do I just have good taste?

[ 08-02-2002, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Bianca Piaggio ]

I forgot, it you want to get into the whole "how much do you climb" argument, well, I was out yesterday, so don't even bother. Go wash diapers.

While you're at it, you seem to have a lot free time, why not learn to spell? It's easy and fun, and with this valuable skill, you might even be employable someday.

[ 08-02-2002, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Bianca Piaggio ]

quote:

Originally posted by Bianca Piaggio:

I forgot, it you want to get into the whole "how much do you climb" argument, well, I was out yesterday, so don't even bother. Go wash diapers.

While you're at it, you seem to have a lot free time, why not learn to spell? It's easy and fun, and with this valuable skill, you might even be employable someday.

spelling is overrated...it is sex that sells

[Wink][Razz]