Compact Calories

marienbad

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Sin Dawg made by Daves Killer Bread - Try it, you can thank me later (Available now at costco and made with no horrible food additives, preservatives...).

2.) Nutella

3.) Cheese

Another vote for Sin Dawg. The stuff is flat out amazing. If you haven't tried it, you *will* thank him later.

Nature's Bakery Fig Bars. They are two ounces, and you can purchase them for $0.50 at the Grocery Outlet. They taste delicious, and don't freeze. There is 390 calories in the whole package (1 serving = 1 bar @ 180 calories, 2 bars/package).

I can not find another food item that packs such punch for such economic savings, that tastes as good, and is varied (there are multiple flavors). The whole wheat flavors have less calories (40 less/serving) but are still fantastic. Both varieties are made with wholesome ingredients. They aren't organic, but are made from ingredients that I can pronounce which means I'm happy to eat them over many other bars.

I generally keep about 6 boxes on hand at home, grabbing a few each time I head out.

http://www.rei.com/product/828141/bella-four-fig-bar,-vanilla-raspberry?preferredSku=8281410004&cm_mmc=cse_froogle-_-datafeed-_-product-_-8281410004&mr:trackingCode=E5A976C7-070B-E111-804A-A8C6AF702B72&mr:referralID=NA

The specs they have on this page (for calories and such) are incorrect.

Are those little tiny black seeds that as soon as you put them in your mouth they get a slimy snot like consistency? My Grandma sent me a huge box of seeds that were supposed to be a miracle seed full of Omega 3's and supposed to help level out blood sugars in diabetics (I'm a type 1 diabetic). I tried adding them to all sorts of stuff, but the only thing I could stomach them on was ice cream with fresh blackberries.

I *think* they are called indian running seeds sometimes?

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of compact calories, is anyone interested in powdered ingredients? I know of a new company that offers state of the art dehydrating. This new revolutionary method retains virtually ALL of the original ingredients. Seems we could come up with some very specific climbing menus. Packed with pure Super Food.

Would you like to try a sample? Powdered blue berry, acai berry, raspberry, kelp, and many more. I cannot reveal the details but am curious if there is a market for pure powdered ingredients?

Speaking of compact calories, is anyone interested in powdered ingredients? I know of a new company that offers state of the art dehydrating. This new revolutionary method retains virtually ALL of the original ingredients. Seems we could come up with some very specific climbing menus. Packed with pure Super Food.

Would you like to try a sample? Powdered blue berry, acai berry, raspberry, kelp, and many more. I cannot reveal the details but am curious if there is a market for pure powdered ingredients?

PURE SUPER FOOD!!!!