Draws Taken from Little Si!

jibby

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all who are slamming on Raindawg simply because he disagrees with you should be ashamed of yourselves. You look like bullying school children.

bs. people slam on donald because he's a provocative self-righteous self-important uncompromising blathering hypocritical nincompoop who engages in the very same behaviour that he decries (worse behaviour actually, with his posts of developmentally disabled people).

it's not that his ethics are entirely dated or irrelevant, it's that his delivery makes one wanna go bolt every friggin piece of rock one sees.

I disagree. He is much like Joseph Healey, he sticks to his guns no matter what. I very much disagree with there guns, but I respect the fact that they stick to it like glue.

One might think that if you think the other way then you are the self-righteous person too.....it goes both ways.

All I am saying it the name calling is very childish.

I have yet to see Joseph post a deriisive pic of the opposing view (cue Clown pic or some stupid Richard Simmons fart on fire pic)...

Moderators, what is the point of having everyone sign they understand the new rules of the site if you are not going to enforce them?

Why does RuMR still have an account here? He most certainly should have been banned yesterday for his previous post and instead of apologizing he continues with the barag for cursing and personal insults. I thought this kind of thing wasn't going to be tolerated around here? Even in spray.

How do I get on this list of protected CC members? I want to be able to post personal attacks on here too.

didn't curse...deliberately didn't spell out the actual words......

yawn...back to our standard clown show...

reet reet reet, ya'll take a powder and I'll get back to ya'll on the behavior question in a couple days, I've got other things to do than play referee at the moment.

I do think the guy just wanted his stolen gear back and this thread has been hijacked, as this sort of thing is ALWAYS hijacked, and that's pretty boorish behavior also.

Anyhow, thread locked, go find something else to entertain you for a couple days.

PS: PM me if you've got Jibby's draws and want to return them, I'm happy to play gobetween, no questions asked.