Sunday Pub Club in Leavenworth Aug.26th

Beck

For all of the east of the mountains brethren out there, I've been going up to the Old Post Office Tavern in Lworth Sundays after six P.M. for FREE POOL and buck-fifty bottles of Oly, so,

Hear ye, hear ye, a Sunday Meet of the Cascade Climbers' "We're Drinking Now" Pub Club will convene six PM this Sunday at the Old Post Office Tavern- you know the place- because- "We're Drinking Now!"

hope to see some of you there, I'll be the dorky looking guy with long hair and black nerd glasses.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow pen , are you really in love with Teddy,Too? Are you jealous?

Dude, this is about drinking beer in Lworth Sunday night, Teddy R's got nothing to do with it.. if you don't like my and Teddy's history, go spray me on spray, broken pencil, and not on the climber's board!

Damn straight, and what's beck gettin so uptight about. He's the one always talking bout takin it in the pooper with that stupid bruin!

quote:

Originally posted by jblakley:

Buttons have been pushed. To the B-Cage boys!! Sorry Beck I do have to admit that the visual of a stuffed bear stuck to your ass had me chuckling.

"Smile, and the whole world smiles with you"

Zero Mostel in the producers.

I'm not upset or anything, I just believe broken pencil to be a vapid piece of Ass himself, hoping he can show his face up at a Pub Club, I'll buy you the first one, pen! maybe he's actually interested in some positive communication like that which occurs at Pub Clubs in the past... oh I forgot, he's a Spanaway "Californian" who loves the look of my kevlar falsies, just like Teddy does.. LOL

I'm just trying to keep it real, broken pencil feel free to spray me anywhere you want, it just shows what a bitter pill you must be sucking on,whew, it must SUCK to be you, dude...