New Crack

richard_noggin

yo pete,

know you last post was addressed at me, well i certainly have no problem with anyone doing what they want. it is the inane billshit that flows from an unregulated uninformed twisted source that i find disparagging you know.....

certainly let the debate flow freely, just keep the people whom have little to no knowledge of placing bolts, removing bolts, creating first ascents, placing pro and evaluting route finding to a minimum. these peolpe tend to speak from a limited scope, certainly they may have an opinion. but when they are soo tied up in trying to prove a point that has no bearing outside of their little locked down world and are unwilling to believe that they may not be right or have a clue to what they are acutlly talking about. then it gets a bot annoying. and to attempt to put personal vendettas against some person through avatars, because they are blocked in all other means of cuommunication is a childish attempt to get some attention. well i do not need to give my time or energy to these whiney people who believe that they are right or above the rest. i wish i could type out examples to this ignorance and self cretated cess pool of lonliness, but i cannot. plus the amount of shit talking/ bad mouthing again shows the childish demaenor of this 'adult'

i have said enough....and this is stupid to me....

lets go climbing

p.s. i am also all the things i have posted above, but always willing to accept facts over emotion and use those tools to fomulate what i beileve as a healthy understanding of subjects.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

quote:

Originally posted by The Saccharine Trust:

Notice to climbers asking questions on the board:

From here on out, you will be required to submit your climbing resume to Erik the moderator before asking any questions about anything, especially climbing ethics. This is a matter of world importance and only Erik is authorized to determine whether or not you are worthy of asking such a question. Prepare to be dazzling for the interview to follow the resume review.

Weekend warriors and people with interests other than climbing need not apply.

Allison,

If you want respect in the long term for your oppinion then actions not words are what counts. Yes you can have an oppinion, just don't expect people to take you seriously.

Trask claims he isn't a climber, and you don't see him commenting on bolt ethics.

Who the hell is Allison? Jeesh I have been lurking long enough to know that as the self proclaimed "King of the Slag Heep" (Snoqualmie) your resume qualifies you for another board all together. Do you look out and see this Allison everywhere? Take my advice and go schedule a visit to Dr Krazy.

The Saccharine Trust: Apparently you have spent too much time listening to your own loud-ass music to get AlpineK's point. If you don't have experience with new routes, bolting, etc. it is hard to contribute intelligently to this topic/troll. Notice that when Erik called Richard Noggin out, Richard Noggin didn't respond to refute Erik's accusation. This is obviously a major troll.

Advice: continue to lurk and shut the fuck up. AlpineK seems to know who you are and he's been around long enough on this website that he's probably right; stick to hiking and 5.4 sport climbs.

Greg W

[ 07-25-2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

The Saccharine Trust: Apparently you have spent too much time listening to your own loud-ass music to get AlpineK's point. If you don't have experience with new routes, bolting, etc. it is hard to contribute intelligently to this topic/troll. Notice that when Erik called Poptart out, Poptart didn't respond to refute Erik's accusation. This is obviously a major troll.

Advice: continue to lurk and shut the fuck up. AlpineK seems to know who you are and he's been around long enough on this website that he's probably right; stick to hiking and 5.4 sport climbs.

Greg W

GrehW -

Clean your mouth out right now! Alpinek doesn't know anything and you seem to know even less. Advice: Quit presuming you know anything. And why do you even mention Poptart?

Instead of resume review we need IQ tests!

Greg thanks for the tip! Our name was chosen in memory of a great band which we belived no longer around. Greg's reply indicated that STS was still making music and right he was. Therefore we shall retire this name and create a new one. As soon as the powers that be approve our new one we shall post under it. All members should know that all membership rights shall exist unchanged with the new name. Topos shall begin to be posted next week. Hurry up with your info if you want it posted.

We shall soon become snakes!

[ 07-26-2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: The Saccharine Trust ]

My responce:

Fact: I am not on this board 24/7

Fact: the new crack is real

Fact:The runout is real

Fact:I have put up over 100 routes in this state and am currently working three unknown crags along with other routes

Fact: It was an honest question

To the climbers who responded thoughfully thank you

To the punkass mofo's that are spray'in shit

If you start spew'in shit be prepared to back it up or STFU [Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

So what are u gonna do if they dont STFU?
[Roll Eyes]
[/QB]

I am going to spew untill little balls of spit

fill his eyes then when he can't see I am going to change all his rap cd's out for acid rock and really dark Windham hell cd's [laf]

Ok I am sorry for going off like that [Eek!]

I learned not to do that from my first anger management class.

[Roll Eyes]

[ 07-26-2002, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: richard noggin ]

A real response might be -

I am going to snap his spine like a twig. Then crush his gray squirrel balls. After that I would rip his eyeballs out and piss in his eye sockets and litter them with salt. Finally I would chop both his legs off and shove the bloody stumps in hot coals! [Mad][Mad][Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

A real response might be -

I am going to snap his spine like a twig. Then crush his gray squirrel balls. After that I would rip his eyeballs out and piss in his eye sockets and litter them with salt. Finally I would chop both his legs off and shove the bloody stumps in hot coals!
[Mad][Mad][Mad]

That is why I don't and no one else would challenge the caveman SPRAY GOD [Eek!]

In the future I will consult the MASTER before I committ to a spray confrountation [laf]