why pres die

joblo7

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I listened. Seems pretty fantastic. Looked up the full Kennedy quote they had a short blub of. He is clearly pointing out communism vs democracy and NOT anything to do with the Rothschilds (unless one were to start believing in unfounded conspiracy). So it calls into question every one of the alleged links in that vid. Here is the full Kennedy speech not taken out of context:

" Address to ANPA (1961)

Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association (27 April 1961) Audio

I appreciate very much your generous invitation to be here tonight. You bear heavy responsibilities these days and an article I read some time ago reminded me of how particularly heavily the burdens of present day events bear upon your profession. You may remember that in 1851 the New York Herald Tribune under the sponsorship and publishing of Horace Greeley, employed as its London correspondent an obscure journalist by the name of Karl Marx.

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future — for reducing this threat or living with it — there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security — a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President — two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

Today no war has been declared — and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions — by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security — and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, gunpowder and the printing press. Now the links between the nations first forged by the compass have made us all citizens of the world, the hopes and threats of one becoming the hopes and threats of us all. In that one world's efforts to live together, the evolution of gunpowder to its ultimate limit has warned mankind of the terrible consequences of failure.

And so it is to the printing press — to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news — that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent."

You see this one below? I'd be more worried about people who seek both power and money and want more. Rothschilds have plenty, they can cruise and not worry over it, not Peolosi, she is the type who will want to be the rich and powerful lapdog. She rallied against the Obama tax cuts for the rich before the election and then on the bill's final vote, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., did not vote at all. You think her husbands tax free Guam based company is helping to reduce the deficit or not? Whom do you think she will side with?

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/801-economy/166599-pelosis-net-worth-rises-62-percent-

"Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent

By Kevin Bogardus - 06/15/11 12:46 PM ET

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) saw her net worth rise 62 percent last year, cementing her status as one of the wealthiest members of Congress.

Pelosi was worth at least $35.2 million in the 2010 calendar year, according to a financial disclosure report released Wednesday. She reported a minimum of $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 in liabilities.

For 2009, Pelosi reported a minimum net worth of $21.7 million."

"Historical links" - ha, that's a good one! I'm pretty sure google has a software patent on that so you better be careful using the term.

Conspiracy theories certainly have been around long enough to be a part of history, so yes, you can make references to old nut jobs as well as new. And maybe you have noticed, but competing for and controlling access to resources is pretty much how all species operate. Nothing new there since pre-history and neither is the fact that a certain percentage of people can't accept the mundane quotient of their own lives and so become drama queens feeding on all manner of myth, legend, and faerie tales.

"Historical links" - ha, that's a good one! I'm pretty sure google has a software patent on that so you better be careful using the term.

Conspiracy theories certainly have been around long enough to be a part of history, so yes, you can make references to old nut jobs as well as new. And maybe you have noticed, but competing for and controlling access to resources is pretty much how all species operate. Nothing new there since pre-history and neither is the fact that a certain percentage of people can't accept the mundane quotient of their own lives and so become drama queens feeding on all manner of myth, legend, and faerie tales.

the only conspiracy here is the one that succeed in making YOU

believe the other his-story.grown smart men go to their grave believing THE MANHATTAN RENOV PROJECT was osama thing??!! pearl harbour was a fluke? or hitler used cash from under his mattress.

if there is a word to describe my life it is not , mundane. that choice of word was yours.

there are great illumined humans on this earth. do you know any of them?

there are lower than the lowest rich criminals on this earth , do you know any of them?

you mock me? take a step back, sir...open your stiff little mind and check things out...or die a fool.

Actually, yes I do, a couple of each. Ever had a twenty minute private audience with a sitting VP in the Whitehouse? Ever had private meetings with several EU Foreign Affairs Ministers in theirs? Ever been in the same foreign jail cell as Paul McCartney? Every been interrogated for thirty-six hours by senior agents from Japanese Intelligence? Has the Secretariat of State of the Holy See ever taken your call? Ever spent time in prison? Shit does happen - but most of the shit you read on the internet is just that.

Actually, yes I do, a couple of each. Ever had a twenty minute private audience with a sitting VP in the Whitehouse? Ever had private meetings with several EU Foreign Affairs Ministers in theirs? Ever been in the same foreign jail cell as Paul McCartney? Every been interrogated for thirty-six hours by senior agents from Japanese Intelligence? Has the Secretariat of State of the Holy See ever taken your call? Ever spent time in prison? Shit does happen - but most of the shit you read on the internet is just that.

ok you met some low-lifes but what about the enlightened?

but most of the shit you read on the internet is just that.

:

ok , so, can you say anything constructive on the actual subject without mocking the 'poster' if you got nothing sthu.

ok you met some low-lifes but what about the enlightened?

Dude, I've met more people who are brilliant, illumined, enlightened, talented, degreed, patented, educated, ignorant, mega-wealthy, dirt-poor, weak, uber-powerful, saints, benefactors, Knights, Dames, CEOs, Cardinals, generals, princesses, stars, and criminals than you can fucking google for - sometimes some or just about all of those in the same person.

ok , so, can you say anything constructive on the actual subject without mocking the 'poster' if you got nothing sthu.

Sure, 99.9% of conspiracy theories are 99.9% bullshit and cons where someone is building a constituency, a bankroll, or 'prestige/profile' somewhere in the mix. Trust me, the 'guberment' really isn't that competent and neither is any given Swiss cocktail party of the world's 'elite'.

like most on cc , you are trying to make this about you vs me.

whattabout the subject matter at hand?

you prefer your conspiracies to mine? thats ok

oswald works for you? thats ok

booth too, fine.

you are comfortable with the MANHATTAN RENOV PROJECT, being blamed on islam, thats cool.

official pearl harbour works your crank? go on.

you cant believe shit you cant fathom? ok i know it hurts.

it is difficult to know the highest and the lowest and be ok with it... most prefer the bliss of ignorance somewhere in the middle.

only thing im saying is there are great souls responsible for the beautiful accomplishments of humanity just as there are absolutely animalistic tyrants responsible for the destruction of our planet and life.they have names. many belong to a specific race/cult/ethnicity thing, where they hide.their darkness belongs to all of us as the light of world is for all.

lighten up and say SOMETHING! READ YOUR POSTS..

I've met more people who are brilliant, illumined, enlightened, talented, degreed, patented, educated, ignorant, mega-wealthy, dirt-poor, weak, uber-powerful, saints, benefactors, Knights, Dames, CEOs, Cardinals, generals, princesses, stars, and criminals than you can fucking google for
...I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me :rawk:

like most on cc , you are trying to make this about you vs me.

Not really, that last post was trying to get across an objective sense of what powerful people are like and explain that 'conspiracies' require collective competencies which by and large don't exist and certainly not on the scale necessary for the majority of your conjecture.

The point being people are just people and there's nothing really all that special once you sit down and have a drink in Davos or spend the night in jail with them. They have all the same issues as you or me however brilliant, despotic, powerful, or poor.

Nothing more temporarily oppressive than going to cocktail parties where everyone is better looking, smarter, and richer than you...

OSWALD CONSPIRACY= 100% BULLSHIT

M.R.P SEPT 200I CONSPIRACY = 100%BULLSHIT

BANKING COLLAPSE CONSPIRACY= 100% BULLSHIT

US MEDIA = 99% BULLSHIT

ENRON CONSPIRACY=100% BULLSHIT

BUILDING7 = 100%BULLSHIT

god/allah/the force/buddy= 100% real.(just threw that in)