Leavenworth objective hazards.

DRep

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst would be a herd of goats infected with ticks be ridden by woody goomsba trundling rocks, which in turn start a gargantuan mudslides that carries a boatload of rattle snakes and boulders down to the road!

top that.

I would definitely say that traffic on Hwy 2 on Sunday afternoon is top of the list.

Heat exhaustion.

I've not had all that much trouble with ticks, snakes, or goats. I do hear stories of these though.

To many people in general, both tourist and climber, can be a problem on summer weekend.

I think forest fires stand to be mentioned.

So I guess maybe the ultimate would be a heard of tick-carrying goats starting a mudslide including boulders and rattlesnakes onto your car while you were stuck in traffic of massive tourists fleeing the raging wildfires on Sunday afternoon while suffering from heat exhaustion.

ah snap! dealt with the goats, the rattlesnakes and the ticks last week at SCW. Oh yeah, and who knocked over all them trees at the river?! yeeperz!

The nutcracker himself... Mr. Goomsba.

Officially, the goats hired Mr. Goomsba because they wanted to protect their training grounds at the SCW and let us know we are not welcome.