• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah Tang

Wanted: Portland Climbing Partner

I'm in Portland for the summer and am looking for folks to climb with. I'm not super strong, but am super stoked. Sport, trad, or bouldering. Weekends, afternoons, or road trips. Just gotta get out!

Edited by Sarah Tang

I turn in my last final tomorrow, later today I guess, and then I am free!!! I am thinking some Carver Cliffs for qualitative analysis of forces is in order. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

I'm also living in Portland this summer and looking for someone to climb with, mostly on weekends. I have a sport rack and some trad gear as well as a rope.

I think I met Sarah when she stopped by PRG yesterday, shes super friendly and stoked to do some climbing around here. Seemed like she would make a great climbing partner

I'm in Portland and always looking for weeknight PRG partners. If the PRG thing works and our outside climbing interests overlap I would be stoked to get out.

I have trad experience and a respectable rack. Shoot me a PM.

I'll toss myself into the hat here. After Thursday (finals...) I'm regularly free and always stoked to get out and climb locally. Have rack/trad experience, will travel.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Love it, Guy posts asking for PRG partners in the dead of winter and... only gets one response and just "advice" in over 5 months.

And here, Girl posts asking for PRG partners at the beginning of the summer and gets four eager responses in less than 24 hours... :wave:

I actually PMed and climbed with Robert for a good portion of the winter. He works too much (are you reading this Robert?!?!) hence my request for additional partners :wave:

I didn't know Robert (Hanger) was back in the game. I'd tie in with him despite his most likely way out of shape condition (I'm not a spring chicken either:-), never saw the post. As far as someone with stoke goes, love stoke, but rather have competence. Frieh has both in spades:-) John, tomorrow. Same place, same time, more mileage?

Hey everyone...I've been in Eugene for this summer but I'm coming up to Portland on August 22/23 and was wondering if anyone was free to meet me at the gym. I'd love to get on some taller walls while in town. Mostly top rope and a little bouldering.