Wanted: Portland Climbing Partner

Sarah Tang

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it, Guy posts asking for PRG partners in the dead of winter and... only gets one response and just "advice" in over 5 months.

And here, Girl posts asking for PRG partners at the beginning of the summer and gets four eager responses in less than 24 hours... :wave:

I actually PMed and climbed with Robert for a good portion of the winter. He works too much (are you reading this Robert?!?!) hence my request for additional partners :wave:

I didn't know Robert (Hanger) was back in the game. I'd tie in with him despite his most likely way out of shape condition (I'm not a spring chicken either:-), never saw the post. As far as someone with stoke goes, love stoke, but rather have competence. Frieh has both in spades:-) John, tomorrow. Same place, same time, more mileage?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone...I've been in Eugene for this summer but I'm coming up to Portland on August 22/23 and was wondering if anyone was free to meet me at the gym. I'd love to get on some taller walls while in town. Mostly top rope and a little bouldering.