Climb Mt. Rainier

MTB

Hello, I am looking for an experienced group to climb Mt. Rainier with. I would prefer to go up with someone who has done it before. I should be able to supply all of my own gear and am willing to even pay a small fee if the group I am going with is solid.

A bit about myself. I am a 27 year old male nursing student at Oregon Health and Science University. I am in pretty good shape as I run triathlons and stay very active through a variety of other sports as well. I have climbed Hood and Adams but am fairly new to climbing. I have a physical endurance to hold my own but lack the technical skills for bigger climbs like Rainier. I can easily follow directions and will work well within a group. I am not a freeloader, I will make sure to be a hard-worker and contributing member for the group. I have also taken my EMT-Basic training.

If possible I would like to pack my snowboard and shred down. If not, thats okay too, but getting on my snowboard is always a plus :)

Please let me know. I am taking summer school classes but my availably is pretty flexible. Please e-mail me at Marshalltbaxter@gmail.com so we can discuss and plan a trip.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a Mt. Rainier climb in late July. Two other climbers and I are getting a plan together to climb via the Emmons Glacier route. I'll send you a little about myself in a personal e-mail. Both they and I will be flyng into Seattle from different states. Email me at tfawcett@live.com if you are interested.

Best Wishes!

-Daniel