Why is it so damn hard to kill an asshole?

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats really fucked up is that you somehow think it's OK for us to run around the world killing folks we don't agree with. (well, the ones that have oil anyway)

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what TTK thinks. :moondance:

TTK is a lot of things, but war-mongering imperialist is just one of them. In fact, he's been a fan of war-for-oil from the beginning.

whats really fucked up is that you somehow think it's OK for us to run around the world killing folks we don't agree with. (well, the ones that have oil anyway)

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what TTK thinks. :moondance:

TTK is a lot of things, but war-mongering imperialist is just one of them. In fact, he's been a fan of war-for-oil from the beginning.

Yes, and he's a shill for the oil industry, a service goon, and a Bush-Reaganite fascistic thug.

I've considered this Pat. Clearly out positions are reversed here.

I think it's unimaginably fucked up to kill little kids like this. You don't. (As evidenced by this thread where you think it's just OK to toss ordinance from the air at about anyone we choose and thus we nail some little ones but that's just collateral damage of no consequence.)

You think it's wrong and unimaginably fucked up to see pictures of what we are doing over there. I don't.

I think it's a horror show that needs to cease. I understand that civi's will die in war. Shit happens. One more reason war sucks. But come on now, you think this is any way to flush money down a toilet? Me either.

Perhaps now that you get to see what your attitude and money is causing, in full on color, you can change your mindset. Put yourself in the shoes of the parents or the loved ones. We drop a lot of ordinance and they want us to believe that it's all terrorists....but it's not. If everyone in this country started to see what we are doing, in color, this bullshit would stop.

bloodied_child_2.jpg

We're not winning any hearts and minds anywhere they can see shit like this and there isn't a thing they can do about it but cry, wail and hate us all the more. And see it daily they do: but we don't see it in our sanitized papers. You started the thread, not me. Too fucking bad if you don't like it.

I think it's unimaginably fucked up to kill little kids like this. You don't.

i just don't think you're right on that there assertion bill and it seems very strange you'd seriously see aclu-whack-job pat as anything remotely pro-war :(

he is anti-stupid people though, so i reckon he could muster some enthusiasm for killing dumb kids? :)

I think it's unimaginably fucked up to kill little kids like this. You don't. (As evidenced by this thread where you think it's just OK to toss ordinance from the air at about anyone we choose and thus we nail some little ones but that's just collateral damage of no consequence.)

You think it's wrong and unimaginably fucked up to see pictures of what we are doing over there. I don't.

I think it's a horror show that needs to cease. I understand that civi's will die in war. Shit happens. One more reason war sucks. But come on now, you think this is any way to flush money down a toilet? Me either.

Perhaps now that you get to see what your attitude and money is causing, in full on color, you can change your mindset. Put yourself in the shoes of the parents or the loved ones. We drop a lot of ordinance and they want us to believe that it's all terrorists....but it's not. If everyone in this country started to see what we are doing, in color, this bullshit would stop.

bloodied_child_2.jpg

We're not winning any hearts and minds anywhere they can see shit like this and there isn't a thing they can do about it but cry, wail and hate us all the more. And see it daily they do: but we don't see it in our sanitized papers. You started the thread, not me. Too fucking bad if you don't like it.

It's all good, Bill. The drones, smart weapons, satellites, internutz, etc. work better when a Democrat is at the helm. As does the mainstream media. "Don't get your panties in a wad."

bloodied_child_2.jpg

You wanna fix it Bill? Fucking sign up and join us fighting house to house. I have a 100% combatant only success rate. JDAM's, not so much. Problem is, guys like you talk about shit, but you don't have the balls to do anything about it.

Do something to end the war, join, or STFU.

Anyone watch Restrepo? Hearts and minds:

[video:youtube]

Read up on the first 6 months in Afghanistan. Juxtapose it with this clip and you will see the problem. Wrong tool for the job.

Essentially, you have a circuit board that is shorting out and you send 10,000 hammers to fix it. Let's send back the soldering tools.

You wanna fix it Bill? Fucking sign up and join us fighting house to house. I have a 100% combatant only success rate. JDAM's, not so much. Problem is, guys like you talk about shit, but you don't have the balls to do anything about it.

Do something to end the war, join, or STFU.

I'm pretty sure Bill is too old to join up. Regardless, though, I don't think he will get your point unless you include photos of dead kids.

The al-Assad government in Syria is killing and torturing children in an effort to crack down on anti-government protesters. Apparently, though, Bill took offense to Pat's desire to kill this asshole. Maybe Bill needs to see some pictures of dead and tortured kids. That seems to be his style.

kadafy's new sin is wanting to change from us dollar to euro.

saddam hussein sin was wanting to go from us dollar to euro.

if other countries decide to get paid not in us dollar but euro.

we're soo fucked!! and we will kill for that.!!kids, civilians, grandma,saint habib, we dont care! we are the bully of planet earth and the principal tolerates it.