Jeff Lowe's Metanoia

chris54

I was wondering if any of you that donated money to Jeff Lowe's Metanoia project received your poster ect. I don't really care about the material items just don't want to feel taken. I've donated to projects before and had them not live up to there promises. The updates have slowed down is the film funded?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if any of you that donated money to Jeff Lowe's Metanoia project received your poster ect. I don't really care about the material items just don't want to feel taken. I've donated to projects before and had them not live up to there promises. The updates have slowed down is the film funded?

A quick perusal of the Metanoia website yields the following:

Our Timeline for film production:

Winter 2011 – Film 2nd Ascent of METANOIA

Spring 2011 – Post Production and edit

August 2011 – Submit to Sundance Film Festival

Fall 2011 – Film Release (unless accepted into the Sundance Festival)

While they have some significant sponsors, they're still looking for additional sponsors and supporters. This is a fully worthwhile project, one I'm glad to support. Jeff Lowe has long been an inspiration to me, and is so especially now.

The Sundance FF is not until January 2012, so I don't expect anything soon and certainly not until much after then--including finished-production DVDs and posters. Meanwhile, I've been receiving very regular updates, last one being on May 26.

So if you're looking for instant gratification, better go climbing or obsess on something else. :)

Instant gratification?

Way to be a dick. I can see jeff is your hero and all I was just wondering if anybody else got there poster man. Thanks for your quick perusal in this matter.

Edited by chris54

Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten. :) A lot of work is being done by few people and I think we can all appreciate that it is worth taking the time to do it right. I asked for you and here is where things are at:

"We are still awaiting all the addresses to come in from the kickstarter surveys. We are also in the process of creating the poster. It will be later in June or even July before we start sending them out. It took time to locate the photo we needed for the poster and are now having it cleaned and digitized. The slides are 20 years old at this point, so a bit delicate. This is a very long process, so some folks are bound to get a little ansy and may lose faith. We will continue to do our best to keep folks interested as we go along. We sincerely appreciate your support!! Connie"