The Trillion Dollar Toy

tvashtarkatena

How bout we strike this fighter from the budget and all smoke a joint instead?

Is there a single person in the United States that believes we even need this thing? F 18 and 15s seem to do a decent enough job of wreaking havoc in exotic vacation destinations....

I suppose when the Raelians finally attack we'll be ready.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...taxpayers in the US have unlimited money, no need to even consider our budget or debt.....

Hmm...I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like anything jb has ever said (and he's said some weird-ass shit!). Can you send me a link to where he said that the taxpayers in the US have unlimited money, or where he said we shouldn't even consider our budget or our debt? I must have missed it.

...taxpayers in the US have unlimited money, no need to even consider our budget or debt.....

Hmm...I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like anything jb has ever said (and he's said some weird-ass shit!). Can you send me a link to where he said that the taxpayers in the US have unlimited money, or where he said we shouldn't even consider our budget or our debt? I must have missed it.

Oh you weren't thinking that was for real, were you? It was just another opportunity for Bill to say "oppressive". White male-victimhood's a bitch, ain't it?

Hmm...I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like anything jb has ever said

It sure the hell is implied by j_bots incessant calls for higher taxes as the only solution to budget crises and his appetite for big gov't "solutions" to whatever problem of the day has his panties in a wad.

Hmm...I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like anything jb has ever said (and he's said some weird-ass shit!). Can you send me a link to where he said that the taxpayers in the US have unlimited money, or where he said we shouldn't consider our budget or our debt? I must have missed it.

Yep, I missed that one too.

Defense spending is a major part of US money problems.

Sure we were the king after WW2, and telling the world what to do became a habit. The problem is maintaining dominance by building new toys and being the, "Decider," when it comes to new wars costs big bucks. Somehow I don't think we would have racked up the debt if we spent money on crazy things like education, health car, and other social programs.

Of course Dick Cheney and his corporate buddies would have felt sad and neglected :cry:

Hmm...I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like anything jb has ever said

It sure the hell is implied by j_bots incessant calls for higher taxes as the only solution to budget crises and his appetite for big gov't "solutions" to whatever problem of the day has his panties in a wad.

j-b in joined by a majority of voters who believe taxes on the rich should return to Clinton era levels.

Not that the Bush tax cuts had much of an effect on the deficit...oh, wait....