Smith Rocks Memorial Day Weekend?

Paco

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slideshow at Smith Rock on Saturday evening.

FREE...Alan Watts, Chris Jones and Jim Ramsey Slideshow covering the history of climbing at Smith Rock State Park. Show starts at 7pm. We are asking anyone with any climbing memorabilia they'd like to share including photos, old gear, sweet looking climbing tights etc. to bring it an hour earlier (6PM) to be set on tables outside the barn for people to see.

Located at Barn by the Lower Gorge Access Trail.

10260 NE Crooked River Drive

Terrebonne, OR 97760

Ian! Sounds amazing, I will be there with kim, a friend of mine (It will be her second time outside, so this would be great). Ive been climbing/ mountaineering/ alpine for about 6 years now (Im 22) So I wish I had some of that good old gear to bring. I love everything about about the oldschool days of climbing, and Ive read many books on the roots. It would be great to meet a bunch of climbers as your selves.

Any Idea if Grasslands is going to be full? I have not camped at any other location, any tips?

Slideshow at Smith Rock on Saturday evening.

FREE...Alan Watts, Chris Jones and Jim Ramsey Slideshow covering the history of climbing at Smith Rock State Park. Show starts at 7pm. We are asking anyone with any climbing memorabilia they'd like to share including photos, old gear, sweet looking climbing tights etc. to bring it an hour earlier (6PM) to be set on tables outside the barn for people to see.

Located at Barn by the Lower Gorge Access Trail.

10260 NE Crooked River Drive

Terrebonne, OR 97760

I'll bring my rack of bongs.