With two balls he would be man enough

joblo7

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know 'bout drugs much but i've done: hash/pot, lsd.shrroms,coke and cocaine,heroin,speed,jungle shit thingy,

sanpedro,fewpills,beer/whiskeys(legal), pussy juice,and what else........i forgot.............

Never, and I mean never, mix jungle shit thingy and pussy juice...

i dont know 'bout drugs much but i've done: hash/pot, lsd.shrroms,coke and cocaine,heroin,speed,jungle shit thingy,

sanpedro,fewpills,beer/whiskeys(legal), pussy juice,and what else........i forgot.............

yeah you kinda got that redneck hippy flava all over ya.

but you got good street-cred though. like whoa, lookatalla the drugs i've done, boy!

this sure beats j_bot rants/whining

fucking coward still has only personal attacks. He now feels the need to smear my person several times a day out of context. Talk about whining/demented behavior, sheesh.

Edited by j_b

you wanna get higher than you've ever been in your life and fo' free as well? dude, drink your own urine. no shit. experiment and report back. :toad:

BEAR GRYLLS

true 'dat - holy shit, that dude is a hard-core addict - negro is drinking his own piss 10 minutes after landing in the big bad bush :)

Edited by ivan

you wanna get higher than you've ever been in your life and fo' free as well? dude, drink your own urine. no shit. experiment and report back. :toad:

BEAR GRYLLS

true 'dat - holy shit, that dude is a hard-core addict - negro is drinking his own piss 10 minutes after landing in the big bad bush :)

that's gotta be some nasty pussy if you have to drink your own piss