With two balls he would be man enough

joblo7

And carbon. Lots of carbon.

CARBON FIBER EVERYTHING!!!!

Does carbon fiber give you lighter fluffier poops, is it better than metamucil?

if everyone uses carbon the inevitable carbon shortage (do the math!) will bring about the end times

Not to mention when your cheap Chinese carbon fiber breaks, REI will direct their insurance company to deny your estate's claim.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, the dude won the tour 7 times in a row, doing the same damn cheating as everyone else, absolute heart of a lion, trained like a maniac, and has raised what, hundreds of millions for cancer research and treatment.

what do you do? sit around and spray about his shortcomings on an internet bb.

enough said.

This is the dumbest (and most recurring) argument. Oh, he raised a lot of money for cancer and he won a lot, so he's allowed to cheat and lie. It sounds like you admit he probably doped. So, don't you get annoyed how ferociously he STILL tries to deny it?

Personally, it insults my intelligence. But you apparently don't have that problem.

:lmao:

Wouldn't it be amusing if pro-LA types said that everyone in pro cycling cheats

everyone at a certain level does "cheat".

as hamilton said: "i saw guys that weren't as good as me starting to beat me, so i felt i had to take the enhancers." (loose translation.)

someone i know rode professionally in europe for a few years. he said that the best young riders were asked if they had doped. the ones that said no were chosen, because they had the best chance to excel professionally once they started doping.

it's kind of a silly game at this point. it's still the case that the best riders will win, the ones that train the hardest try the hardest etc., but they need to dope to win.

This is the dumbest (and most recurring) argument. Oh, he raised a lot of money for cancer and he won a lot, so he's allowed to cheat and lie.

again, don't know what you're going on about. can't recall anyone saying "he's allowed to cheat".

it's a game, everyone involved plays it, deal with it bob.

or better yet, whine about it on the internet.

it's kind of a silly game at this point. it's still the case that the best riders will win, the ones that train the hardest try the hardest etc., but they need to dope to win.

I don't think you really know that every tour rider cheats. Some people would say that the level of inconsistency shown by some riders during tours of recent years indicate they probably do not dope.

'best rider' is somewhat vague in the context of a 3-weeks long race with teams playing such a large role in protecting their leader. Would LA have won 7 tours if his team didn't have what they needed to completely muzzle the entire field for 3 weeks of racing? Were teams ever as dominant as USPS?

There are lots of reasons to dislike Lance the rider from the perspective a fan watching a spectator sport, and many of his contemporaries fit the same description of being hard-working, driven cheaters. So I don't buy it that Lance is above contempt merely because his accomplishments were great. Jan Ulrich was a all-around nice guy, and deserved admiration a lot more than Lance in my opinion.

As a fan of the sport, for fun, just like other sports, you pick and chose your heroes. Lance is derided by many cycling fans because he was universally applauded by most Americans without any nuanced appreciation for the sport. Americans who loved him for purely patriotic reasons (we DOMINATED those fucking frogs - Yeah!). If Andy Schleck were to chase down a second tier rider in a breakaway just to ruin his day because that rider had the audacity to speak out against doping, aficionados of the sport would hate Andy. If Sastre faked a bad day at the bottom of Ventoux, then chased down the solo breakaway leader just to "gift" him the win, we wouldn't think he was a very nice guy either. If Frank Schleck tried to bring back his team leader during one of the most decisive attacks of the TdF, because he felt like HE deserved it more, we'd wonder why Frank was still riding. Lance has done all of these things at one time or another. Sure Lance worked hard, sure he used dominant tactics and a strong team to win the tour 7 times, sure he employed similar "enhancements" as his main GC rivals, sure he was just a little bit better each time. But he was also a fucking dick on the bike. He sucked then, and he sucks now for that reason.

As a completely separate issue, if he goes down, it will be because he used federal funds to institute organized doping. It's pretty easy as a FAN of the sport to find that morbidly satisfying for the reasons discussed above, the same way we find it morbidly satisfying that Barry Bonds was indicted.

Edited by E-rock

This is the dumbest (and most recurring) argument. Oh, he raised a lot of money for cancer and he won a lot, so he's allowed to cheat and lie.

again, don't know what you're going on about. can't recall anyone saying "he's allowed to cheat".

hey dickhead!! lasT time i checked YOU were a human....you know , those things that are here to learn and mature...!! a bb can work for you if youre listening....

There are lots of reasons to dislike Lance the rider from the perspective a fan watching a spectator sport, and many of his contemporaries fit the same description of being hard-working, driven cheaters. So I don't buy it that Lance is above contempt merely because his accomplishments were great. Jan Ulrich was a all-around nice guy, and deserved admiration a lot more than Lance in my opinion.

As a fan of the sport, for fun, just like other sports, you pick and chose your heroes. Lance is derided by many cycling fans because he was universally applauded by most Americans without any nuanced appreciation for the sport. Americans who loved him for purely patriotic reasons (we DOMINATED those fucking frogs - Yeah!). If Andy Schleck were to chase down a second tier rider in a breakaway just to ruin his day because that rider had the audacity to speak out against doping, aficionados of the sport would hate Andy. If Sastre faked a bad day at the bottom of Ventoux, then chased down the solo breakaway leader just to "gift" him the win, we wouldn't think he was a very nice guy either. If Frank Schleck tried to bring back his team leader during one of the most decisive attacks of the TdF, because he felt like HE deserved it more, we'd wonder why Frank was still riding. Lance has done all of these things at one time or another. Sure Lance worked hard, sure he used dominant tactics and a strong team to win the tour 7 times, sure he employed similar "enhancements" as his main GC rivals, sure he was just a little bit better each time. But he was also a fucking dick on the bike. He sucked then, and he sucks now for that reason.

As a completely separate issue, if he goes down, it will be because he used federal funds to institute organized doping. It's pretty easy as a FAN of the sport to find that morbidly satisfying for the reasons discussed above, the same way we find it morbidly satisfying that Barry Bonds was indicted.

well put! all of it! thanks.

hey dickhead!! lasT time i checked YOU were a human....you know , those things that are here to learn and mature...!! a bb can work for you if youre listening....

you make way more sense when you follow the advice of your autosig.

in other words, can you follow it, please?

I don't think you really know that every tour rider cheats. Some people would say that the level of inconsistency shown by some riders during tours of recent years indicate they probably do not dope.

of course i don't know. i just have an opinion based on my limited info. not sure about the inconsistency you speak of.

'best rider' is somewhat vague in the context of a 3-weeks long race with teams playing such a large role in protecting their leader. Would LA have won 7 tours if his team didn't have what they needed to completely muzzle the entire field for 3 weeks of racing? Were teams ever as dominant as USPS?

i think "best rider" is usually pretty clear: the one who does well in both the mountains and the ITT. and using those criteria, Lance absolutely demolished the field most years. now it's contador's turn.

of course i don't know. i just have an opinion based on my limited info. not sure about the inconsistency you speak of.

i think "best rider" is usually pretty clear: the one who does well in both the mountains and the ITT. and using those criteria, Lance absolutely demolished the field most years. now it's contador's turn. [/quotE]

YOU B FUCKTARD. LANCE B FUCKTARD TOO.

you make way more sense when you follow the advice of your autosig.

in other words, can you follow it, please?

WTF is "pokito"? Not so sure he makes "sense" period.

interesting notion of spirituality you have.

almost religious! :)

immoral statement, true. spiritual? who knows.

He came upon this revelation upon tapping into his consciousness.

It's free, btw, and can be accessed by anyone!

interesting notion of spirituality you have.

almost religious! :)

immoral statement, true. spiritual? who knows.

He came upon this revelation upon tapping into his consciousness.

It's free, btw, and can be accessed by anyone!

What is your mind-altering-drug-of-choice for tapping into to your consciousness?