McD's Contribution to a Heathier You

ZimZam

of course, I agree. This is what I am saying. Entire communities have lost the knowledge of cooking regular meals due to being torn apart by economic hardship.

that ship sailed...uh...like...2 centuries ago? fuckit, they're cheetoes, and they go down pretty goddamn well w/ some mountain dew and cowboy-killers!

McD's and whatnot on every corner, on the boob tube 24/7, ... 2 centuries ago?

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never have understood the "free-range" description for chicken - motherfucker ends up on my plate, i'm pretty certain there was a fence somewhere in sight :)

well, the definition of free-range seem to change which is unfortunate but knowing what's a battery chicken is much more critical to your health.

i suspect that there term refers to the occasional 18-wheeler i see blazing down i-5, chickens exposed to the slipstream, peeling off feathers 5 miles behind in great goddamn clouds? :)

the food industry is trying its best to criminalize the taking of pictures by consumer advocates at animal raising/butchering facilities.

right, there is no relation between the epidemiology of foodborne illnesses and the food industry feeding us shit.

it's hard to get excited over the issue when i've gotten the shits after drinking untreated water in the hills more often than after going to burger king

that said, holy hell i did once spend a good 12 hrs yacking out a southwest chicken sub from subway and am not eager to repeat the experience...

i suspect that there term refers to the occasional 18-wheeler i see blazing down i-5, chickens exposed to the slipstream, peeling off feathers 5 miles behind in great goddamn clouds? :)

the food industry is trying its best to criminalize the taking of pictures by consumer advocates at animal raising/butchering facilities.

they might want to try throwing some tarps over those fucking trucks then :)

The world is just plump full of things for you to get your panties up in a wad, isn't it?

Only a retard (not to mention what I have already told you) would think that telling the truth amounted to "getting one's panty in a wad"

of course, I agree. This is what I am saying. Entire communities have lost the knowledge of cooking regular meals due to being torn apart by economic hardship.

that ship sailed...uh...like...2 centuries ago? fuckit, they're cheetoes, and they go down pretty goddamn well w/ some mountain dew and cowboy-killers!

the transition to the food culture of today was a result of the industrial revolution, no? the industrial proletariat of london and birmingham in the early 19th century were eating total shit, more often than not prepared by fast-food style street vendors too.

The world is just plump full of things for you to get your panties up in a wad, isn't it?

Only a retard would think that telling the truth amounted to "getting one's panty in a wad"

the truth is though, as our behavior shows, that at the grand level, humans don't give a shit how dinner gets on the plate, so long as its there. seems an obvious deduction.

the transition to the food culture of today was a result of the industrial revolution, no? the industrial proletariat of london and birmingham in the early 19th century were eating total shit, more often than not prepared by fast-food style street vendors too.

the bottom of the economic ladder always ate poorly but I doubt they had the money to buy it on the street.

I see it more as the mass acculturation following the migration to the cities and generalization of the 2 income family that mostly occurred post ww2, no?

Only a retard (not to mention what I have already told you) would think that telling the truth amounted to "getting one's panty in a wad"

Your just always looking for the next topic to whine about and spew your self-righteous indignation. Get a life.

back to ad-hom square one with the swine.

Kojak prefers to stuffing his in the victim's mouth to getting them in a wad.

Yes, his behavior is consistent with that of a thug.

Your just always looking for the next topic to whine about and spew your self-righteous indignation. Get a life.

back to ad-hom square one with the swine.

Bullshit. All you do is post link after link about all the (in your mind) terrible injustices of our society then whine incessantly on each topic. It's a fact.

The fact you think what I do amounts to "whining" says more about your hard right politics than anything else. In fact, whining about "liberals whining" must be comment number one by neanderthals on political threads.

Think Ronald McMalthus was more of a concern W/R/T children and food back then...

right, there is no relation between the epidemiology of foodborne illnesses and the food industry feeding us shit.

it's hard to get excited over the issue when i've gotten the shits after drinking untreated water in the hills more often than after going to burger king

"26,000 cases for 100,000 inhabitants" per year is hardly inconsequential.

"26,000 cases for 100,000 inhabitants" per year is hardly inconsequential.

Anything more than 5 cases/100000/annum is enough for you to get your panties in a wad.

Bullshit. The poorest segment of US society eats better and lives longer and healthier than the richest kings of old. If you or they don't want to eat at a F***ing McDonalds then don't eat there.

I hear the SW Chicken at Subway is good.....