86ed

jon

If making a simple comment about someone's use of a racial slur makes me a flaming liberal - well I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Intelligent arguments?

quote:

And why female infanticide is illegal too. But that's O.K. We'll adopt them all to America so that ignorant red-neck racist Chinks won't have to raise them all by themselves.

Yup...how can you argue with that? You is the smartest guy I know.

[ 07-09-2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Figger Eight ]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

By the way, maybe you can explain why most posters on this site seem incapable of writing an entire cohesive sentence, let alone a paragraph?

Yes, because I'm at work, and after work, I'm climbing. It's ok Dennis, I'm laughing. [big Grin]

Serendipity. Figger Eights 309th post was the 310th on this thread...

Dennis, you have a history of stereotyping on the bbs. Stereotyping hardly qualifies as intelligent discourse, in fact, it involves no discourse or open mindedness at all. You have had some good things to say once in a while. I will give you credit for those, but not for avoiding the rampant BS on this bbs. [Roll Eyes]

Isn't this thread in spray for a reason? [big Grin]

Retro, Let's cut the diatribe about the people of "some Chinese heritage," because Jon gave me a stern warning today about my political un-correctness. If you persist, no matter how funny it may be, you stand the chance of me getting 86'ed out of here...because you know I'm gonna play to it. Always remember, lad, "...discretion is the better part of valor." Dennis

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

Dru, Just because I'm posting at 2:35 in the morning makes me an insomniac? I go to bed (couch actually) every night as soon as the case of beer is gone. "Alive people are almost always smarter than dead people." Dennis

Einstein is dead, smart guy.

I stay out of the spray forum becuase I don't understand the concept of "spray".

But when I looked today, holy cow--15 pages on one topic.

So I guess this must be a hot topic. Can someone please explain to me what is the concept of "spray"? I really don't understand. Really. Do you people just joke around or do you try to belittle others?

I really don't understand, and I find the thread confusing.

quote:

Originally posted by Stefan:

I stay out of the spray forum becuase I don't understand the concept of "spray".

But when I looked today, holy cow--15 pages on one topic.

So I guess this must be a hot topic. Can someone please explain to me what is the concept of "spray"? I really don't understand. Really. Do you people just joke around or do you try to belittle others?

I really don't understand, and I find the thread confusing.

Are you claiming that your other 156 posts are all meaningful content? that would be a 156/157 =0.994 content level - you are Ivory Soap Pure!!! [Roll Eyes]

spray=killing time and having a few chuckels. Some advice, if you are going to take up "spray" as a hobby, job or religion, make sure that you can take it as well as you dish it, remember to keep people guessing... and always mix fact and fiction as much as possible. Play devils advocit if you can [big Grin]

sk:borntospray [Wink]

Originally posted by avypoodle:

no, all that fat makes your ass look big.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Greg W:

Not seeing too much fat there. But a Braille inspection is necessary to make sure

something tells me that that's not Trask's ass.

btw, PAGE TOP!!!

[Moon][Moon]

[ 07-10-2002, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: avypoodle ]