86ed

jon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here we go with the pot calling the kettle black again. So in your mind it is okay to call some one a ratial slur that is offensive to them and personal... but it not okay to call you a name that has many meanings and is not personal???? You are such a wad I sware [Mad]

b_rock, never you mind mean old farts, they are a total waste of time [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

SK, No...it is not all right to stereotype any one individual, nor to 'attack' someone because of his or her beliefs. Intelligent argument, however, is the path to enlightenment for all parties concerned. But all I see on this site are personal attacks (mostly employing juvenile and lame attempts at humor and way too much profanity.) If you've noticed, I've tried to avoid much, but not all, of that B.S. and maybe deserve a little credit. By the way, maybe you can explain why most posters on this site seem incapable of writing an entire cohesive sentence, let alone a paragraph? Dennis

The only person I feel responsable for on this BBS, is myself. I have been moderated at times, But mostly I try to not be mean. There are people who post here who do not like me, and I stay away from them, on purpose. I can not explain other peoples behavior. Only my own.

I have realy tried to give you the benifit of the doubt, as I do most people that I meet. But repeatedly you have gone for the "mass" insult. If you are trying to piss people off, I would tell you that there are better ways of doing it. If you are realy the narrow minded racist, age-ist pig that you have at times come across as, then mostly I pitty you. I hope that it is not true. The world is full of enough mean, cold hearted awful people.

There are two things that I know about this journey. We are here to learn and to love. If you spend all your time judging others, than you can not do those two most important things.

lighten up- life is for living

[Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

Hey when do we get to see holly and SK fight?

We're working on getting General Foods as a sponsor to make it a Jello wrestling event!!
[big Grin][big Grin]
I dont think you can scuba in jello.

quote:

To all of you that can kick my ass in real life:

[Razz][Razz][Razz][Razz][Razz][Razz]

I don't care about kickin' your ass; some of the homos' around here would probably like to watch you lick your ass. Keep up the yoga! [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

After an inbox full of complaints and at the request of several of the moderators last night we banned crazypolishbob/agent orange from the website. Only reason I'm posting this is so people know that if they write us with a problem we'll look into it.

You should ban that luzer BigWallBigBallsRocky he is such a dickhead he is.... um ...wait a second which avatar am i using..oh ..yeah whatever ignore what I just said [Wink]

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

We're working on getting General Foods as a sponsor to make it a Jello wrestling event!!

UM POACHER...

THATS MY BATTLE....PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHANGHI MY PROMOTIONS...

WE OPTED OUT OF THE GENERAL FOODS CONTRAT THEY WERE NOT CONSIDERING THE GENERAL WELL BEING OF THE COMBTANTS...

THE COMBATANTS WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING THEIR CONTRACTS.

UM THANKS!!

[big Drink][Cool][Wazzup][Eek!][laf][chubit]