86ed

jon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend's seven year old daughter and I hiked up Saddle Rock this morning. She insisted that she was, "only going half way up." I told her that the top of the rock was the whole way and that the saddle was, "half way up." We got up there and had the hill and the view to ourselves. What a little trooper! Anyone out there like to talk (write) some shit about her? Dennis

Ahhh... timidly stepping into the foray...

Dennis, I can understand why you think that most of my generation (X) is a bunch of whinnies. However, I would encourage you to put down the MTV and seattle times and look at what mainstream media doesn't cover. Dig a bit deeper into who makes up my generation before you blacklist all of us. All things are viewed relativistically based on the information you have, but reality is what it is and perceptions can be skewed by a limited set of observations. Viewing all of generation X as a stereotype is no better than the relativistic views you are accusing all of them of having. Being of a certain generation doesn't make you wiser or stupider or more or less likely to be liberal or conservative.

Hey Dennis-thanks for stormin' Omaha Beach for us. No shit. It takes balls to do what you did. I only spent a few years at sea, preventing Iran from sinking nuclear Aircraft Carriers. Like Iran ever had a navy, an air force or anything else. Just like every other fossilized generation complains, (while denying their own responsibility)"Those youngsters don't know how much they owe us". Oh, and thanks, Dennis-As long as it takes good 'ol American grit to slaughter the less white and Christian, I have a hero in you.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

toothless cocksucker

Hey, I live in Sultan, man. We're progressive: I get the tooth on odd days, the Mrs. has the evens.
[big Grin]

Blow me, Dan, have a nice weekend.

Greg W

Happy fourth [Wink]

I have never experienced negative talk of children being okay on this site... As I stated before... people should only insult those that post here and can stand up for themselves. I am right, I am the queen, so there [Razz][Razz][Razz][Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I have never experienced negative talk of children being okay on this site... As I stated before... people should only insult those that post here and can stand up for themselves. I am right, I am the queen, so there
[Razz][Razz][Razz][Razz]

you are a sexy biatch, i know, you told me so [Moon][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

I am a member of the post Vietnam...pre Gen X generation...I embrace both. I like the Doors...I like Blink 182.

I prefer to think of us as the "Reagan Youth" or "Rambo" generation. Post fall of Saigon, we were infused with a great sense of needing to travel to foreign countries, meet exotic and interesting people, and kill them.

It was our honor to avenge our Vietnam era brothers frustrated angst and denounce Vietnam infused Hippy bullshit.

I rest my case.

PP, MK, whatever,

Back from the moral and ethical void to defend the likes of scot'whatever. Why does this not suprise me? It took this long to get your tail out from between your legs and to repair that ENOURMOUS ego. You must change your face more often than your sox. Your position in an argument depends more on who you are argueing against than on what is right and wrong.

For what it is worth, Scott has apologized.

"I have to call BS on the sudden attention to gentleness."

I hope you don't spend much time around children.