86ed

jon

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:

This is RURP:

Kick off the Scott guy who wrote this about someone's five year old son on the "Bolt Clipping" talk:

"Your kid got tired?

What a freakin wussie - maybe he was bleeding from the crotch as well, must have been time to change his panties."

Moderators: Kick him off for good in the manner of Agent Orange who previously posted the most revolting attempt at "humor" I have ever read, likewise abusive to small children.

Kick him off now.

Do it.

DO IT NOW!!!

The limits of spray have been far exceeded.

RURP has spoken!!!

Or spam the hell out of his site, www.nwog.org

What a dickhead; can someone come up with a graemlin for that?

Greg W

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Scot'teryx, he'll probably figure out a sneaky avatar to mask his identity and get back on the board.

I'm guessing it will be something like this: Scot'agonia or Scot'tzl or Scot'sideResearch. Anyone have any others that he may try and use? [laf]

Eat it Scot'tool [Moon][Moon]

I'm not familiar with a lot of Product Scott's postings, but I had the impression he was a bit of an overenthusiastic puritan peak bagger (and the all time favorite whipping boy on this site) rather than an agent orange clone. His bit about Retrosaurus' kid was way out of line, but has he made a habit of that shit? Was he just trying to spray like the bad boys and didn't have a clue or is he really a sinister slanderous beast at the core? I haven't seen an apology, and some serious grovelling is certainly appropriate, but it seems like you should have to be repeatedly over the top to actually get the boot. And maybe he is, I don't really know, I just wanted to ask the question.

So you guys can dish it out but you can't take it?

I make one remark that was in real poor taste (like no one else has ever done that around here)

I guess that when I decided that I needed to come up with something harsh to a reply from a a seious post that I made, all I got was shitballs.

I told myself, "What would most of the morons on this site say?"

Goes to show what kind of losers and what morals most of you have around here.

If you must kick me off then go for it, I could live on in my gaper world. Most of the replies I get from the usual posters are all crap anyhow.

I HIKED MT SI IN MY PLASTICS

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

What in the hell is this "avatar" horse-shit? I am who I am and I'm not going to hide behind some yuppie version of what has traditionally been called a pseudonym. My name is Dennis Harmon and I live in Wenatchee. If you want to come kick my ass... better bring a lunch. Dennis

YaaaaaHooooooooo I like this guy alot I will be on his tag team we are both 40 something and in the prime of our adult strength . Better eat that lunch before you get there. [Eek!]

quote:

Dru, Where and when can I buy some of your Dirt Bolts? Will they be sold in Leavenworth? Maybe you could talk your distributers into re-soleing scuba climbing boots, as well. Just a thought. Dennis

Lawn Darts work great. Just make sure you girth hitch the runner in close to the soil so as not to lever it out. [Wink]

This is RURP:

Hey Scotteryx:

Are you proud of this?:

"Your kid got tired?

What a freakin wussie - maybe he was bleeding from the crotch as well, must have been time to change his panties."

And than he says in defense:

"Goes to show what kind of losers and what morals most of you have around here."

This "loser", i.e. RURP,draws the moral line at the first quote above.

Should you be excused for your disturbing and crass comments regarding a child? Would you like to post such comments on your own happy hiking web-site? Think about it. Apologize and reform or leave.

RURP has spoken.

[ 07-03-2002, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: RURP ]

I gotta vote with RURP on this. I don't think forcible expulsion is the answer, but there's really nothing defensible about what you said, Scott. I suspect all the heat you draw is making you act like someone you're not really fond of.

Hey RURP, missed you at Pub last night, or did I......?

Scott,

Dish it out and can't take it? Dude, flipping one of us shit is one thing. Making a remark about a 5 year old kid is quite another.

Feel free to flip me or anyone on the board shit, but pick on someone your own size. [Wazzup]

-I don't think we should kick Scott off. I'm afraid he's just a retard and doesn't know what he's doing

quote:

Darn it, I guess that I'd better moderate my comments as well because I tend to upset people. I firmly believe that so-called "sport climbing" together with rampant bolting of my beloved rock is spelling the death of my beloved sport, and that it is being done, largely, by an entire generation of spoiled youth of this country who have only taken, and taken, and taken... and have never been required to give anything back. But, I have always thought that freedom of speech is still in effect, regardless how stupid and vulgar it may be. Dennis

Dennis. We are about the same age according to your post a week or so ago. I remember growing up after the Vietnam war. Nothing else happened until Granada. The 'old' people called us the lost generation. All we had was disco. As a generation we really sucked dude. Hide. Don't try to flaunt your generations' accomplishments. The one coming up has at least produced good music.

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

Please be nice to me I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED
[Cool]

As I've said before, Dan, you cannot continue to seek the acceptance of others in an effort to make up for the lack of love you experienced as a child. Put on some classical music, read a book on Feng Shui (sp?) and look inward. Don't bother taking Yoga, it appears you are already flexible enough to get your head up your ass. [Eek!][Eek!]

I am a member of the post Vietnam...pre Gen X generation...I embrace both. I like the Doors...I like Blink 182.

I prefer to think of us as the "Reagan Youth" or "Rambo" generation. Post fall of Saigon, we were infused with a great sense of needing to travel to foreign countries, meet exotic and interesting people, and kill them.

It was our honor to avenge our Vietnam era brothers frustrated angst and denounce Vietnam infused Hippy bullshit.

I'm more-or-less with Off on this one – both of his posts. So Scott said something offensive. Sure, he ought to be ashamed of himself (maybe he is) and an apology would be most welcome. And I agree that children are special so there is something particularly offensive in his remark. But get a grip! Haven't many of those complaining about him posted disgusting, hostile, pointless and juvenile personal attacks on this board? It is difficult for me to see how one can expect even a modicum of civility as long as the spray on this site is dominated by crap along the lines of "listen here, dick face, stick it up your pussy-ass" and I think Scot's remark was really more like the norm than it was unlike it.

I agree with Mattp to a degree. I don't care if Scot'tainHardware flips some shit, but the topic (Retro's son) was what offended me. Let Scot'hFace spray about Retro sodomizing Trask, I don't care. Leave children out of it, that is a hands-off subject.

Spray on, nothing to see here.

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

Please be nice to me I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED
[Cool]

As I've said before, Dan, you cannot continue to seek the acceptance of others in an effort to make up for the lack of love you experienced as a child. Put on some classical music, read a book on Feng Shui (sp?) and look inward. Don't bother taking Yoga, it appears you are already flexible enough to get your head up your ass.
[Eek!][Eek!]
gee thanks alot you mother fuckin' toothless cocksucker......oops I guess the toothless cocksucker part is a compliment for you huh BOY!!!!!!! SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let er buck boys

I agree with Mattp on this one. The comments regarding Retro's son were directed at Retro not his son. Certainly a young child wouldn't be reading this BB in any event. Since before the current "offensive" post you already sized him up as a wimpy asshole, how can any of you now complain when your constant harassment of him elicited an "offensive" response. I have to call BS on the sudden attention to gentleness.

BTW - Out of lurking mode to say Hi to my buddy Dwayner!

PP