Scuba Diving.... another really fun sport

Dennis_Harmon

SCUBA, as in Scuba Diving, stands for [self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus.] It requires one to go under the water with a pressurized tank of air strapped to his or her back from which the person then breathes with a hose (connected to the tank) called a regulator. It is a fun sport and you get to see fish and plant life and breath while underwater without drowning. Many people have given up "sport" rock climbing in order to pursue Scuba Diving because it is so much more fun and adventurous. Dennis

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOLF, as in golfing, stands for golf. It requires one to go out in the air with a sack full of clubs strapped to his or her back from which the person then pulls a club (different sizes, like cams) and whacks a small ball. It is a fun sport and you get to see birds and plant life and drink like a fish without drowning. Many people have given up spraying about "sport" rock climbing in order to pursue Golf because it is so much more fun and adventurous. Ray.

SPRAY, as in spraying, stands for [stupid Pointless Rants and Yapping]. It requires one to post messages on an internet bulletin board with a computer about anything and everything. It is a fun sport and you get to waste the day at work. Many people have given up climbing in order to pursue spraying because it is so much more fun and adventurous. Matt

[ 06-24-2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Matt ]

• 5 years later...
My diving knife is rusting in the Rubbermaid tub in the garage...

We just chucked all my dive stuff. It was taking up space and hubby said he wanted to use my dive bag for something...

Man, you're mighty agreeable, eh? Dunno if I'd have been so obliging with my shite...

... My son asked if we could add my wetsuit to the dress-up bucket.

Get him a full-face helmet and he can play Space Command under the dining room table... :)

Man, you're mighty agreeable, eh? Dunno if I'd have been so obliging with my shite...

It wasn't really a question of being agreeable, Sobo. I'd forgotten I still had the stuff! I got certified because a guy I dated was into diving. After we broke up I never dove again so it literally was old stuff just taking up space. Just glad the bag came in handy for something.