Which companies have the best customer service?

camp: i ordered something but then canceled part of my order. ended up billed for total until i talked with them. if it is their mistake then they should pay for shipping both ways if they want you to come away with good CS experience.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Company I'm currently having the most frustrating time ever with is Native Sunglasses. So fcuking difficult to simply purchase new lenses for my sunglasses (that have removable lenses). Its been over a month of trying to get in contact with the right people and just getting the run-around. Extraordinarily frustrating.

Best customer service? BD. Cold Cold world, Kayland, OR.

REI, EMS, MEC of course.

Native? I'm new to Native as of this last winter but now have 3 pair with multiple lens. I really like their sun glass frames and lens for skiing and climbing. Native has been great. Some of the other dealers I bought Native lens from not so much.

If your frame is still being made (my favorite isn't) new lenses should be easy.

http://www.nativeyewear.com/purchase/sunglasses/lens-kits.html

I went shopping on the internet to get my spare lens. That was hit and miss but the prices were good and I did finally get them...but it took 3 1/2 weeks from Eye Save..good prices..service sucked.

Thanks Dane, but it's not. Got a lens knocked out by a piece of ice on Fil a Plomb in mid April, been dealing with customer "service" since the day after I lost the lens. I'm not trying to get it for free, just pay good money to have them send me some new lenses for Silencers. Not even something dodgey like an international address. They changed the lens attachment system slightly last year so the lens kit's not on the list. Gotta deal with CS to get them.

It's retarded. Takes them a week to respond to an email and they don't return phone calls. Some emails they don't respond to at all.

Unless something miraculous happens asap, I won't be buying Native ever again. Which is too bad because I really like my sunglasses.

Native customer service flat out sucks. Lifetime warranty? Oh sure, but you have to pay a $30 "handling charge." I bet the shades didnt even cost that much to manufacture.

First pair I bought, I wiped the lenses with windex. Turns out the reflective coating came right off. No mention in the literature or their website about it. Called them up and was directed to their website return procedure, which involved sending in the entire sunglasses. And a check for $30. And a note complaining about a lifetime warranty that costs $30. Couple months go by and I get a brand new pair and they refunded my $30. Cool beans aside from not having my sunglasses for 3 months.

Second pair, same thing happened without the windex being involved. This time I was told from the start it was a defect in manufacturing and told to send them in again and I would get a new pair. Sure enough they did, again taking two months, but this time they shorted me on the dummy cord.

I really like the glasses themselves but the quality leaves much to be desired. CS is slow. Last pair I bought at REI to bypass the bullshit.