Axe, helmet, Cams, boots, headlamp, Crampons, XGK

cms829

Hey everyone. Have a couple more items Im still looking to offload. All prices INCLUDE shipping to the lower 48. LEt me know if you have any questions! Paypal preferred. I have pics of most things i can email if you ask. Thanks!!! If you dont like the price, make me an offer I cant refuse!

1: Vasque Ice 9000 (orange ones) in good shape. Really warm double boot. Awesome for rainier and the like. Pretty light for a double. Very comfy never gave me any blisters or anything. Size 9.5. One liner has a hole in the toe but have used them this way for 2+ years along with one fixed lace ring. 75 bucks shipped to the lower 48.

2: Black Diamond Raven ice axe. I think its a 65CM but will measure. Nothing wrong with it typical use over the years. In pretty good shape normal nicks from banging snow off crampons. Great axe! 40 shipped to the lower 48!

3: Black Diamond Bionic crampons...No doubt used but still have TONS of life in the (years of climbing!) used 4 times on rainier and on vertical ice and Mt washington here on the east coast. Will be nicely cleaned up and sharpened before shipping. 70 bucks shipped!!! thats half off new (details here - http://www.climbing.com/print/equipment/bdbionic/)

4: Wild Country "Friend" rigid quad cam size # 1.5. Carried and placed a handful of times never fallen on or weighted. Really good condition $25.00 Shipped OBO

5: Wild Country "Friend" rigid quad cam size # 1.25. Carried and placed a handful of times never fallen on or weighted. Really good condition $25.00 Shipped OBO

6: Lowe Alpine aluminum figure 8. Perfect shape like new dont think Ive ever even used it. $5.00 Shipped if included with another item, If purchased by itself buyer to pay actual USPS cost.

7: petzl elios helmet. white color. With a couple decals. otherwise perfect shape has never taken any type of a hit whatsoever. Used a couple of time on rainier and some rock and ice climbing. new 65....30 bucks shipped!!!!

8: Petzl DUO headlamp. Halogen model runs off 4 AA's. CRAZY BRIGHT headlamp. functions perfectly and is in pretty good shape. 35 bucks shipped to the lower 48!

9: 10: Coleman "peak expedition" dual burner stove. Wicked for melting a TON of snow quickly. Its very lightweight too. Uses Coleman powermax and im assuming other types on canister fuel as well. Pics to come. 25 bucks shipped! pic up shortly

10: MSR XGK stove. Newer model a couple years old. has sat more then it was ever used. Probably only 4-5 cans of fuel through it. comes with bag, orings, pump and oil, and tin wind shields - 90 shipped

11: Lifelink Poly blade extendable shovel (has blue transparent blade) 20 bucks shipped!!!

12: Scarpa Laser AT boots. Around size 9.5 but will get exact mondo size when I get home tonight. Nearly new condition. Hardly a scratch. 60 bucks shipped!!

13: Solio Classic solar charger. Works as it should, not really used more then 4 or 5 times. Works great! Comes with a bunch of different adapters, including USB. Also comes with the suction cup, wall charger, and the unit itself. Still in the original box! 45 bucks shipped!!!! Cant beat that!!!

It is this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00152OCHO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000BBYEYG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1DYSDS1DAYFTYJ1KFMW5

14:Metolius quad cam # 5 (Black) GREAT SHAPE. Placed a hand full of times and NEVER fallen on! 30 shipped!!!

15:Metolius quad cam # 6 (green) GREAT SHAPE. Placed a hand full of times and NEVER fallen on! 30 shipped!!!!

16: Metolius quad cam # 10 (royal blue) This thing is brandy new, carried a few times but never placed and obviously NEVER fallen on! 35 bucks shipped!!!

17: SPOT satellite messenger! carried and used a handful of times. VERY impressed by its abilities and accuracy. Made mom very happy. Lol. However...I wont be able to use it for a long time so...Its time to help keep someone else safe(er) in the mountains. 50 bucks shipped!!!!! (you will need to subscribe for it to work) same as this one...http://www.amazon.com/SPOT-Inc-SPOT-1-Personal-Tracker/dp/B000YTZV74/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1304627356&sr=1-2

If I find more stuff I need to offload I'll post it up

Thanks!

Chris

Edited by cms829

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added the solio solar charger, spot messenger, and metolius cams. I also have one other brand new metolius cam that is pretty large. Also a quad cam. webbing is royal blue. I will have to confirm the exact size.

Edited by cms829

• 3 weeks later...