RIP Erhard Loretan

nels0891

Although I really hate to admit it, I can relate. With my youngest just a year old, and my oldest three, I am still in the midst of the sleep deprived craziness. It will do strange and unsettling things to a person (at least me), and although I haven't hurt my kids, I know exactly where it comes from. I would not be able to cast the first stone for sure. We all make mistakes- some are more horrible than others, unfortunately.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I really hate to admit it, I can relate. With my youngest just a year old, and my oldest three, I am still in the midst of the sleep deprived craziness. It will do strange and unsettling things to a person (at least me), and although I haven't hurt my kids, I know exactly where it comes from. I would not be able to cast the first stone for sure. We all make mistakes- some are more horrible than others, unfortunately.

wish more folks would admit this - i don't think its so rare as you'd think, certainly not looking at the fucking news - you don't have to be a monster to do something monstrous.

Anyone who says they've never had the urge to shake a child has is either not a parent or they are lying.

:noway: dude, I don't think so. It is the toughest job I have ever loved and I can be an intolerant bastard son of a bitch. If anything those moments of frustration have brought out of me a sudden calm and patience I never knew I possessed.

Anyone who says they've never had the urge to shake a child has is either not a parent or they are lying.

I regret to say that I had the urge once to shake my little Liam. Best choice I ever made was to put him down and walk out the room. memory of that moment still sickens me.

Tyson, I suspect that you are a better than most of us. Either that or you are estrogen dominate.

Tyson, I suspect that you are a better than most of us. Either that or you are estrogen dominate.

:lmao:

It must be the moobs and the estrogen in the soymilk!

I am not saying there are not frustrations and trying times, I just have never had the recreaction that Layback is attributing to all parents.

Edited by Tyson.g