Photo Gallery Upgrade

jon

I know this is hard to believe but we have finally upgraded our photo gallery. You should find better stability and some enhancements. We will post info on those enhancements soon.

If you notice any weirdness in the photo gallery or anywhere else on cc.com that uses the photo gallery, please let us know. So far everything tested has worked.

One last note that is actually rather important that we will have more on later. Please take the time to give appropriate titles, descriptions, and keywords to every photo that you post. This makes it much easier for people to search for photos of interest. It also provides enhanced value to cc.com in many different direct and indirect ways. We are working on providing a streamlined way of fixing past photos for everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my photos is being spammed. I went to the link on the email notification that says to click to stop notices from being sent, but there's nothing there except to comment. It's a photo of Joe H and Kevin at his Ozone Benefit. I'd rather not delete the photo since it's a good one, but that's the next step. I've gotten over a hundred notices and just can't keep up with them anymore. Help!

It's this photo:

http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showphoto.php?photo=41319&title=ozone-guide-book-release-and-fundraiser-party&cat=500

Jon,

The photo is still there. I've been getting anonymous comments for a week or so. It started with real people on posts from the Kids Rope up and the Ozone Fundraiser then went to spam with links. I just got another spam on a different photo this evening:

http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/comments.php?notify=off&notifyid=423&photo=40061

Here's another one:

http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/comments.php?notify=off&notifyid=434&photo=41336

Edited by rmncwrtr

Click on one of your photos. On the lower right hand side of the screen you'll see an edit photo option.

Click on edit photo. When the image pops up scroll down and look on the right side again. There is a box for delete. Click and enter! bye bye photo.

You can also close comments made to your photo if you want.

Thanks for the reply Feck, but I cannot find an "edit photo" button in either IE or Firefox. Can you post a screenshot to show me what I'm missing?

I've uploaded too many photos today so I'll put a screenshot up tomorrow.

Take a look again Z-man. For some reason our settings got screwed up in our upgrade. You should be able to edit your photos as well as upload up to 20 photos in a day (it was previously set at 1!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...